Is P411 worth joining as a client?

It seems like having some reviews on file at eccie is good enough. ladies and gents if you are a member of p411 is it worth your time and money?
Yes! P411 is an essential hobby tool.
Absolutely. They do good age verification and provider verification. I like younger girls, but I 100% would never want to see anyone underage, and I feel safe on that front with p411.

You can also clearly see what a provider has on her menu (that part might change soon). Also, since I got my first 2-3 okays, I've never had trouble booking with a provider, if you're established on p411, then you are considered safe by most if not all providers. Best ~$250 (two years now) that I've spent in the hobby.
Yes! Without a doubt, yes!
It is absolutely worth the money. P411 facilitates the screening process and has allowed me to easily make arrangements with some wonderful ladies.
I like it, easier for references, and a few girls not on Eccie. And I remember a while back this site was down for a day or two, so it was helpful for that.
Absolutely!
  • EZ.
  • 11-15-2014, 01:21 PM
I'm not filling out a resume to see someone and waiting for them to check my references. To me, a girl not being on P411 raises a red flag. It has a great search tool that allows you to pick out women that fit your tastes. You can also exclude ones that have negative reviews building a TDL.
The women rate you. All I've gotten, so far, has been OK, no excellents, not even a good. YMMV
It's a great tool when you're starting out. Keep it for a few years. When you get a rep, it may not be needed. I haven't been a member since August and I've had no problem seeing who I want, when I want.
Yes! Without a doubt, yes! Originally Posted by Hush Hush Confidant
^^^Double YES!!!

Don't leave home without it!
Guess I'm in the minority that would say I like it but don't feel it's essential by any means. I had it for a while and seemed like gals never looked at it before they met me but did check me out here so I didn't renew and have never had an issue meeting a lady. I very much respect Gina so I give it great credibility.

One difference with me versus many though is I often become attracted to gals posting on here and always connect through ECCIE. I say difference in that I know many men won't see a gal that posts on the boards but I find that to be attractive and a great way to know about them. Bat shit crazy or total sweetie, I like to know a gal a bit. To each their own.
It is becoming more and more essential as getting accuate references from these girls is becoming harder and harder these days...

I send out reference requests and sometimes wont hear back for days weeks or at even at all.

The potential clients sometimes get upset with us and want us to bypass proper screening when they get impatient and that is a risk i cant take so i end up losing out on a possibly good client because the girls wont respond.

Unless u are able to pre book at least a few days!in advance to ensure time for proper screening i suggest getting p411
Absolutely worth it. I have a lifetime membership there and have never had a second thought about it.

Actually both ladies that have replied prior to my post I've scheduled through p411. ( Hi Nina and Jules )
No.

You don't need P411 if you prefer carrying a Roladex of references. If you prefer to maintain an updated database of your recent activities and check-in from time-to-time to ensure that your recommendations are current. Also, if you enjoy providing real world information about employment every time you book a session.
Absolutely worth it. I have a lifetime membership there and have never had a second thought about it.

Actually both ladies that have replied prior to my post I've scheduled through p411. ( Hi Nina and Jules ) Originally Posted by CoHorn
Wow...talk about a stab from the past...! Hey there!