Girls dislike bad hygiene.

• EZ.
  • 11-15-2014, 01:05 PM
When I first moved back from Phoenix, I ran into the ex-gf of a friend of mine. She is a very pretty woman who really seemed to take pride in her appearance. I had spent the entire evening with her and she followed me back to my place. With civilians, I always put my hand down there before my face. I couldn't believe it. It was so bad that it bought tears to my eyes. I'm not exaggerating. Dumbfounded, not knowing what to say, I suggested that we take a shower. She was insulted, got dressed and left. I was relieved. I threw the sheets in the wash and slept on the couch.

On the showcases it lists likes and dislikes. I have yet to see a girl's dislikes that doesn't include bad hygiene. You would have to believe anyone going into a situation, where you are going to be intimate, would have the consideration to be clean. I would think that any girl would immediately tell him to leave, keeping the donation.

You don't see it often but it does come up in reviews. What do you think a guy's reaction if the situation was reversed?
are you asking if hookers should wash their asses? i think pretty fuckin marvelous parsed this one previously
They also tend to frown on fucktard's taking a dump at the incall, too.
It may be why we see some guys are told YMMV. "I expected DFK but got none. You&Me got DFK, she must be YMMV"
It amazes me how some people will show up for a session with some personal hygiene issues needing attention; on both sides of the aisle.

I wouldn't see a girl without showering, no matter how well I wipe.

I start all my sessions with either separate or a mutual shower or a venture into the hot tub for some foreplay. Nothing like a super clean playground to get my freak on.
I took home a stripper a few years ago and, when she dropped her drawers, I thought I was at a fuckin bass tournament.

There are some dirty civie bitches out there. The great thing about chicks who make money off their pussy is that they USUALLY take good care of it.
Man in 2001 i had a stripper danceing for me at this place in San Diego, CA.
She was hot as the sun nice blonde, tan, great curves, and everything right. She grabs me by the back of my head and shoves it into her pussy and all i could smell was bad tuna! I held my breath and luckily the dance was over a few seconds later, she asked if i wanted another i said "no thanks darlin i need to go to the bathroom maybe later." Luckily my regular girl showed up right as i came out the bathroom.

I told my regular that that girl needs to wash her pussy cause it stank! She told me she has heard several guys say that since that chick showed up there a week ago. Thats just nasty.
Attached Images File Type: jpg vaj.jpg (3.4 KB, 477 views) File Type: jpg a949433646983ae847bb9c6f3fbf061e19f480990a35af095251cc584b50bc57.jpg (51.7 KB, 485 views)
LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!^^^^^^^^

str8., she should have realized after 6-8 hours of dancing and gyrating she needed some "freshen-up" time...
Girls will tell me that they can tell when a guy is a smoker when they CIM. The same goes for girls who say they don't smoke, yet when DATY we can tell they are smokers by the scent and flavor.

Also, scented toilet paper leaves a sour bitter flavor.
  • EZ.
  • 11-16-2014, 08:59 AM
After my second tour, I had a live in Thai girl friend. When I would come back from six days in the field, I was absolutely filthy. We wore camouflaged paint on our faces and hands, more like green and black lipstick and everything stuck to it. Have you ever been so nasty that you can't stand your own body odor? First thing, she would take me to the shower and bathe me with a soapy sponge. It was a very sensual experience.

I've seen a couple of Asian independents and their sessions start that way. I'm all in on taking a bath or shower with pretty women. This is something that other providers might consider.
WTF is this, the Ghost of Ass Washing Past? The Spectre of Trim Your Nails? Casper the Friendly Douche? The Undead PrettyFuckingMarvelous and the Legacy that Never Dies?

You don't have to wash your whole ass but you have to wash your ass hole!

Ya'll bitchin about strippers and stanky pussy should know better, wimmin been workin out and shit for several hours. Strippers or Ballet dancers, don't matter, sweaty bitches need a shower first!
I jump in the shower after a few kind words at each of the sessions I have attended (except one session...). I totally agree with two-way street sentiment of the OP!

Okay, now that the niceties are out of the way....remember, you can never 'un-see' some things...

Title is: "World's nastiest vagina!"
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1d5_1415997171

"Be afraid, be very afraid!"

~Hal
I jump in the shower after a few kind words at each of the sessions I have attended (except one session...). I totally agree with two-way street sentiment of the OP!

Okay, now that the niceties are out of the way....remember, you can never 'un-see' some things...

Title is: "World's nastiest vagina!"
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1d5_1415997171

"Be afraid, be very afraid!"

~Hal Originally Posted by Hal-10000
DA FUQ is that!

I don't feel so good