Chat

What program(s) do you need on your computer to do Chat? I'm home sick today, but I'm bored and horny!
Adobe flash.
The Photon App is great for iPhones and iPads. You can get into chat anytime via your mobile device.
The Photon App is great for iPhones and iPads. You can get into chat anytime via your mobile device. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Wow!. Thanks for that info, pretty handy!
What app would I need to get into chat on my android? (Samsung Galaxy Note 3)

I'll go get in chat here shortly if anyone would like to chat with me. I'll be in DFW next week and would love to chat with you ladies and gentlemen!

Have a fun filled week everyone! Be safe.
Pretty sure you can get Photon flash player for android.
There taint taint in Chat ... ijs.
I'm about to go in chat right now. Lets go have some fun in chat. Maybe some teaser pics before I arrive in DFW next week.
Thanks for the photon flash tip folks. I can get into chat on my phone now. I ain't fast enough to type and still be able read everything when it's busy though. You fast fuckers are killing me with the screen scrolling at lightning speed.
Thanks for the photon flash tip folks. I can get into chat on my phone now. I ain't fast enough to type and still be able read everything when it's busy though. You fast fuckers are killing me with the screen scrolling at lightning speed. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Thanks for the photon flash tip folks. I can get into chat on my phone now. I ain't fast enough to type and still be able read everything when it's busy though. You fast fuckers are killing me with the screen scrolling at lightning speed. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Yeah I have iPhone with it, if you practice the typing you'll be able to jump in every couple of post. But it gives me a headache. Trick is watch, compliment girls on pics, then take it to private chat where it's one on one.
Yeah I have iPhone with it, if you practice the typing you'll be able to jump in every couple of post. But it gives me a headache. Trick is watch, compliment girls on pics, then take it to private chat where it's one on one. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hell yea, I like that plan. Wait and watch till I find a lady I like. Chat it up a bit. If she seems like she's digging my chili take it private. Next thing ya know... Booya, getting down in Pound Town.
Hell yea, I like that plan. Wait and watch till I find a lady I like. Chat it up a bit. If she seems like she's digging my chili take it private. Next thing ya know... Booya, getting down in Pound Town. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Lets go chat right now in the chat room. Today is Titty Tuesday!

Attachment 369103
I went in and never saw ya
I went in and never saw ya Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

Sorry. I ended up cooking dinner.

I'm about to go in right now. Come chat with me for a bit.