Question About Becoming a Moderator

I saw that SweaterPuppies is trying to land himself a mod job. Seems like a hell-no-brainer to me.

Hell, I'd like to be a moderator. I love ECCIE.

What do you think, guys? Should I enter the campaign race?
SweaterPuppies Vs. SayWhat, get your votes in for ECCIE's 2014 Popularity Contest.

Vote for SweaterPuppies!

If you vote for SweaterPuppies, all of your wildest dreams will come true. I will offer you my protection.

• broes
  • 11-18-2014, 11:51 PM
I saw that SweaterPuppies is trying to land himself a mod job. Seems like a hell-no-brainer to me.

What do you think, guys? Should I enter the campaign race? Originally Posted by Say What
Instead of trying to be a moderator why don't you try to come up with an original idea?
Seems like a lot of work. Much more fun on the darkside!

Forgot the who gives a fuck option on the poll.
I say go for it...think of all the free sex you'll get. You'll probably still have to donate to the girls, though...
All of that free modtard pussy is blinding the fucktards.
Dam SayWhat is not looking so good in your favor.
Seems like a lot of work. Much more fun on the darkside!

Forgot the who gives a fuck option on the poll
. Originally Posted by rockerrick
The third option is close enough.
I would vote YES if it's for the San Antonio forum. We need another one since JJ left
  • EZ.
  • 11-19-2014, 09:51 AM
If it was up to a vote, I want to know which of you would give points to ass kissing WKs?
...If you vote for SweaterPuppies, all of your wildest dreams will come true. I will offer you my protection. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
i do NOT want your used condoms!!!
Not a very interesting race. No drama or negative ads. Lets see Davidfree and You&Me put up a campaign.

What do you think, guys? Should I enter the campaign race? Originally Posted by Say What

You got my vote! Now come moderate South Texas!

See you soon DFW!
This job doesn't pay? There is no free fuck-pad? No obligatory pussy? No shortcut to the front of the "I'm new here" line?

Tonight @ 9...

Local candidate for ECCIE Moderator steps aside amid broiling controversy over compensation and benefits. Accusations of philandering and prostitution lead to investigation of candidate's personal life. More on this story and an apparent homosexual escapade involving broes and cinnamonshark tonight at 9.

Damn! I was sooooo hoping to wield an unhealthy ability to ban anyone that disagreed with my biased positions. I would also have made Tuesdays "Tacos & Titties Day." Now it will simply remain "the day before Wednesday."
Instead of trying to be a moderator why don't you try to come up with an original idea? Originally Posted by broes
Original idea, huh? Perhaps I could find one in the pile of twenty year old avitars yours came from? Here's an original idea...put down the iPad, walk to the bathroom, wash the Dorito dust off of your fingers, and then fuck yourself. I thought of THAT ONE all by myself. Better? JK

The third option is close enough. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Cinnabon! You cared enough to comment...just sayin' I mean, who makes it a point to post a comment that says, "who gives a fuck?" Cinnabon does, that's who.