Contact Info: +52 998 197 3358
URL / Website: https://www.laboutique.vip/perfiles/...la_gaviria.php
General Area: Gómez Morín
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: See ROS
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: See ROS
Recommendation: Yes
"But for the price, definitely light years better than what I would be experiencing here in El Paso plus I believe it’s safer over there in Juarez, I’m scared to hobby here in El Paso for multiple reasons. She said she was leaving Juarez for a tour elsewhere but would return to Juarez in December."

I have never understood why anyone would seek out providers in El Paso, or for that matter anywhere in the US, when we have Juarez so close by. The latina women are so beautiful, so personable, and often so enthusiastic about making sure the experience is topnotch. They aren't drug addicts or otherwise compromised. As well, sex between consenting adults is not criminalized in Mexico, regardless of whether gifts are exchanged.
Exactly!
How good does your spanish have to be to pull this off?
You can manage with minimal Spanish, using Uber for the transport
"Donde esta la puta?"
How good does your spanish have to be to pull this off? Originally Posted by Livend2d
I don't think it would matter so much. Some of the chicas I have met have told me that they use Google Translate when their clients don't speak Spanish. Of course "the language of love" is pretty much universal. You may want to bring some wet wipes to clean up your phone when you are done...ha ha.