Hey there Everbody!!!

What's up everyone ! What Up!!!
More to the point what's dropping!!!

Seriously now, just wanted to give a friendly shout to "the community" as another newbie on the field. It took me awhile to commit *due to privacy concerns) but I finally broke down given all the scams and "unpleasant experiences" these past few years (yes years).

It is my hope I find friendships and partners in crime who understand when you have a need, you just have a need.
Being a "newbie" any advice on becoming "established" is greatly appreciated. I am familiar with the "newbie friendly" providers and yes, they are on my list .

But I am looking for info on moreso on the what not to do, as opposed what to do: reputation is everything, no.

Until then,...happy entertaining to everyone.

DPD
Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!
Thanks Alyssa!!! I appreciate the warm welcome!!! I'll be seeing you around ��
Hello dear! Happy to welcome you here. It's great to be newbie as the way of pleasure just starts for us Have a safe and fun and lovely trip to eccie world. xxx Lenu
Thanks Love! I see your pretty new too? Or am I so new I did not read ur profile info correctly. �� Happy Hobbying to you too! And welcome as well sweetheart.
DPD, hiya, sweetheart!

Welcome to the community.

btw, when you get your feet on the ground and consider traveling, think about a visit to San Antonio or Austin.

You really need to start posting in the Houston area forums:

Here's a link: https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=743

Stay safe out there!
Welcome to the fun!!
Welcome dear! Glad you broke down and joined!!
Awesome DK. I will be sure to do so man. Based upon the post it appears there are great providers in those areas. I appreciate the advice man.
Thanks for the warm welcome gorgeous. The love is much appreciated. Looking forward to many enjoyable moments. Best of wishes tobyoub too hun
🤣
Welcome to the playground...hope to meet you soon

~Hobbyist Dilf~
You Are Too Awesome Tia!!! - Lots of Love Going Ur Way Gorgeous! ������������
welcome love