Panhandle BJ Thread

Lol well I was rated in the top 5 so guess u would have to come c I'm always up for a challenge �� Originally Posted by bbwashley
I may never know!
U will I promise
Lol well I was rated in the top 5 so guess u would have to come c I'm always up for a challenge �� Originally Posted by bbwashley
Can you do like a “Super Santa Sale” maybe a forty visit to celebrate the 12 days of Christmas?

Just thinking out loud
Pm to discuss any of that please Hun prefer to keep all that type discussion off board thanks
I’ll vouch for Ashley she’s awesome and such a sweet person!
I’ll vouch for Ashley she’s awesome and such a sweet person! Originally Posted by ww32566
I tried!
Will never know!
Pm to discuss any of that please Hun prefer to keep all that type discussion off board thanks Originally Posted by bbwashley
Oh sry hun,,,I was just putting out a challenge for ya, not speaking for myself - but nice to know that you do negotiate,,if I want some red meat.
Just dropping by to say hi
Hello!
Still want my soul back!
I'm loving this thread idea! I'm hoping to catch you on your next visit SuperHead713. Watching your Twitter for upcoming visiting cities.

@EasyDoesIt Thanks for the list. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing all of them and definitely will try. I couldn't find Dothan Beauty. Could you link her profile?
Hello!
Still want my soul back! Originally Posted by Oneputbirdie
Lol it’s still roaming around my home along with all of the other poor little souls that I have captured!!!
I'm loving this thread idea! I'm hoping to catch you on your next visit SuperHead713. Watching your Twitter for upcoming visiting cities.

@EasyDoesIt Thanks for the list. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing all of them and definitely will try. I couldn't find Dothan Beauty. Could you link her profile? Originally Posted by Ramirez
Pensacola is most definitely on my “Suck it” list, I had so much fun while I was in town!!!!!!

@EasyDoesIt Thanks for the list. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing all of them and definitely will try. I couldn't find Dothan Beauty. Could you link her profile? Originally Posted by Ramirez
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424076
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424076 Originally Posted by Easy Does It
I just had the pleasure of throating her again. It gets better with practice 😉
I'm in Pensacola now guys! So who wants to give it a go?