Panhandle BJ Thread

I'm in Pensacola now guys! So who wants to give it a go? Originally Posted by Dothan.beauty91
Love your style babe. Can't wait till I'm back in town!

💋💋💋
My top 2 for here:
Mrs. Pleasure's
Courtney Carolina
Concur on both Ms. Pleasures and Courtney!

I've never had the pleasure of Ms. Pleasures, but Courtney definitely has mad skills, plus she's just a super-cool lady, a lot of fun to be around before, during and after all the fun activities.
I've never had the pleasure of Ms. Pleasures, but Courtney definitely has mad skills, plus she's just a super-cool lady, a lot of fun to be around before, during and after all the fun activities. Originally Posted by Easy Does It
Well then, make an appointment and see for yourself!
Lol this thread has my appointment request in Pensacola high!!! Hmmmmmmmmm
Lol this thread has my appointment request in Pensacola high!!! Hmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I know why!!!!!!
Lol this thread has my appointment request in Pensacola high!!! Hmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by Super Head 713
As far as I am concerned, you have a standing invitation to visit this area any time at all sweetie.

I think I'm almost recovered from our last visit now......ready for another ride!!!
This (new) lady LOVES to suck cock..More cock please! You can be the judge of my head game!
Well then, post your ad and let's get on with it...inquiring minds want to know.
My go to would be Pippi and Anastasia.
This (new) lady LOVES to suck cock..More cock please! You can be the judge of my head game! Originally Posted by MissyP
Just sent you a pm. Would love to get to know you
Just sent you a pm. Would love to get to know you Originally Posted by ww32566
You will not be disappointed. The girl can give great head.
Must update my list!
Ms. Pleasure's
Courtney carolina
Pippi
Sounds like some of yall need to get to know me lmao