Your quarterly dose of positivity

This place is real fucking depressing for a hooker review board. How about some sharing of good news for a change?

Stonk market is going gang busters, I have "made" more money in interest, dividends, and sell offs so far this year than ever before, greed is good.

Travel is amazing, it is cheaper to get to Asia than ever before and our dollar seems to stretch further over there than ever, same with Europe to a much lesser degree. Seems our tendency for fixed rate mortgages is putting us ahead of our European brothers and sisters for the time being despite interest rates being up globally.

Food is delicious - I have been into making my own chimicurri and gearing up for garden season.

What has got you excited and jazzed about life lately?
I was able to get my front tire plugged. That saved me 1500 because if it couldn’t be repaired I would’ve had to buy 4 new Michelin pilots. I bought 60 silver eagles instead!!!
This place is real fucking depressing for a hooker review board. How about some sharing of good news for a change?

Stonk market is going gang busters, I have "made" more money in interest, dividends, and sell offs so far this year than ever before, greed is good.

Travel is amazing, it is cheaper to get to Asia than ever before and our dollar seems to stretch further over there than ever, same with Europe to a much lesser degree. Seems our tendency for fixed rate mortgages is putting us ahead of our European brothers and sisters for the time being despite interest rates being up globally.

Food is delicious - I have been into making my own chimicurri and gearing up for garden season.

What has got you excited and jazzed about life lately? Originally Posted by zippyboy
Why can't 40% of Americans realize any of these things?

It's not nearly as bad out there as a certain group of people in this country would have us believe.
Because they don’t give AF about those things when their rent, energy and food bills have skyrocketed.

On topic, I found a pair of boots in the bargain bin at Tractor Supply for only $79 that, due to a molded plastic piece on the outer toe, look like they may last for more than a few months. They’re pretty warm too.
Well, if they need a dose of positivity, they should pull themselves up by their bootstraps, like many of the rest of us have.

Positivity: my rent hasn't moved in 5 years, wages are up to cover for increased costs, spring has sprung.
Agree on the market! Glad I didn’t panic.

Enjoying a lot of March Madness and a little PGA golf. I’ve played where they are at this week (Copperhead at Innisbrook) and glad to see them struggle a little. It’s a bitch!
I’m looking at getting an e mtn bike. I’m not getting younger. Spend it while I can enjoy it.
Had a weekend of amazing dinners, some phenomenal new cigars and my favorite whiskey.

Got to spend some solid quality time with loved ones.

Zero drama.
I’m looking at getting an e mtn bike. I’m not getting younger. Spend it while I can enjoy it. Originally Posted by flows-with-water
E-bikes are awesome - I don't own one, but I've ridden one a few times. They act as a normal pedal bike any time you want to get some exercise, but they can also hit speeds up to 30mph for some real transportation needs. Best of both worlds.