I lack the ability to tell jokes.....

So here goes: TMFT, I hope you can post some pictures that will take away from my inability to be funny. That being said, I was planning for a weekend with nieces and nephews so I thought, "you better buy some snacks". Then I thought, "well they're all inexperienced with brands, so buy a lot of cheap stuff"; ie: Geat Value peanut butter bars and Mrs. Freshley's oatmeal cremes. Needless to say, they weren't a big hit with the young ones.

I decided to do a taste test. Well, Mrs. Freshley's tasted like cardboard with a creamed middle (not that kind of cream guys) and the Great Value brand tasted like stale peanut butter bars. I guess even kids can taste the difference between a really good treat and a knock-off treat.

The one thing that they all enjoyed, including me, sugar free butter pecan ice cream.
Ok ok here you go I have a good one!

A pirate and a hooker walk into a coin-op.......

That's all I have so far sorry.
Shouldn't this be in Co-Ed?
UCD, next time serve the kids Archer Farms Belgian Chocolate and they will LOVE you even more and it is inexpensive at Target. Voted Best Chocolate ice cream by CR. No joke!!!
  • Trey
  • 09-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Shouldn't this be in Co-Ed? Originally Posted by boardman
No this is pointless it is in the right spot.
Shouldn't this be in Co-Ed? Originally Posted by boardman
You're funny!! I guess I could have put it there, but, I was really trying to follow the rules.
UCD, next time serve the kids Archer Farms Belgian Chocolate and they will LOVE you even more and it is inexpensive at Target. Voted Best Chocolate ice cream by CR. No joke!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Thanks for the info. I will try it and hope that I don't gain the pounds associated with how rich it sounds.
UCD, I think it comes in both a regular and light version. You can only get it at Target. They also have an Archer Farms madagascan Vanilla which was voted one of the top vanillas. Comes in a light and regular. 30 minutes of intensive exercise will allow you to eat a cup and not gain weight. Let me know if you have any problems.
UCD, I think it comes in both a regular and light version. You can only get it at Target. They also have an Archer Farms madagascan Vanilla which was voted one of the top vanillas. Comes in a light and regular. 30 minutes of intensive exercise will allow you to eat a cup and not gain weight. Let me know if you have any problems. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Thanks again; I love really sweet treats that don't come with all the "sweet" calories. I will let you know how I liked each flavor. Lucky for me, I don't have too much of a sweet tooth, just enough to taste and not over-indulge.
It sounds delicious.
Me, myself and I
Me, myself and I Originally Posted by dearhunter
thats a good one DH, oh that wasnt a joke huh!!!
The Taco Bell Chihuahua, a Doberman and a Bulldog are in a bar having a drink when a great-looking female Collie comes up to them and says, "Whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me."
So the Doberman says, "I love liver and cheese." The Collie replies, "That's not good enough."
The Bulldog says, "I hate liver and cheese." She says, "That's not creative enough."
Finally, the Chihuahua says, "Liver alone . . . cheese mine."

Is this how you pick up girls, DH
Me, myself and I Originally Posted by dearhunter

all 6 of us?
A wealthy man decided to go on a safari in Africa. He took his faithful pet Chihuahua along for company. One day, the Chihuahua starts chasing butterflies and before long the Chihuahua discovers that he is lost. So, wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the obvious intention of having lunch. The Chihuahua thinks,"OK, I'm in deep trouble now!" Then he noticed some bones on the ground close by, and immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap, the Chihuahua exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard. Wonder if there are any more around here?"
Hearing this, the leopard halts his attack in mid-stride, as a look of terror comes over him, and slinks away into the trees. "Whew," says the leopard. "That was close. That Chihuahua nearly had me."
Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So, off he goes. But the Chihuahua saw him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figured that something must be up. The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard. The leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine."
Now the Chihuahua sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back, and thinks, "What am I going to do now?" But instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet ... and just when they get close enough to hear, the Chihuahua says... "Where's that damn monkey? I sent him off half an hour ago to bring me another leopard."