So...let's ask AD (Angelin Dream) a personal question!

So AD, what is your definition of a perfect man?

Fellas, this is your opportunity to ask AD (Angelina Dream) anything you ever wanted to ask. You KNOW you wanted to... (Of course, AD reserves the right to refuse to answer...)
  • Trey
  • 09-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Why would anyone care?
So AD, what is your definition of a perfect man?

Fellas, this is your opportunity to ask AD (Angelina Dream) anything you ever wanted to ask. You KNOW you wanted to... (Of course, AD reserves the right to refuse to answer...) Originally Posted by KinkyNasty

Answer: Hairless, impecibally clean, Deaf, Mute Man w/massive disposable income, schedules no less than a 3hr session, is less than or equal to a 2-pump-chump, with no disire for MSOG or inclination to stick around after bell no. 1.

Hell! I think I just named EVERY providers "perfect man"!

JaD
*self-edited*
*self-edited* Originally Posted by babydollsnow

BOOOOOO!!!! Self editing means we missed some GOOD shit!

JaD
Every man has something beautiful about him. I guess I've not really given it much though. I'll tell ya when I meet him.....
WHAT THE FUCK
Except DH!!! Shoot I forgot...He is perfect in every way ladies and you are privileged to have a session with him...... He's the smartest man in the whole wide world and we should start a campaign to get him in the Oval office.....I SWEAR I'll throw away or better yet BURN the blue Dress...I could not wash it, IT COULD MAKE THE WATER BLUE!!!! The Chihuahua could be the official white house dog!

Hell I did have a T-shirt that said Kinky for Governor....Why the hell not?

DH- would "liberate" Nebraska for all their corn.....Shoot that's Ethanol fuel.....And he could liberate all the fast food dumps for grease to fuel Willie Nelson big old tour bus.
Answer: Hairless, impecibally clean, Deaf, Mute Man w/massive disposable income, schedules no less than a 3hr session, is less than or equal to a 2-pump-chump, with no disire for MSOG or inclination to stick around after bell no. 1. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

So AD, according to JaD, I'm THE perfect man for you! Except for a small detail of not having massive disposable income...oh, and not a 2-pump-chump, I do desire MSOG...but I'm semi deaf in one ear! Hope that's ok?
As a former trouble maker, I had to ask. Are the personalities coming together? This is better than Sybill. I feel badly now about being such an ass...I ...never mind.
So AD, according to JaD, I'm THE perfect man for you! Except for a small detail of not having massive disposable income...oh, and not a 2-pump-chump, I do desire MSOG...but I'm semi deaf in one ear! Hope that ok? Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
we could work something out......for an hour.....

Make sure to tell me which ear so I can talk into that one......The deaf one...That way I can say remember I told you__________________________ (fill in the blank)
we could work something out......for an hour.....
Originally Posted by angelinadream

Just an HOUR?!?!?

I guess he did scare you w/that PM!

JaD
As a former trouble maker, I had to ask. Are the personalities coming together? This is better than Sybill. I feel badly now about being such an ass...I ...never mind. Originally Posted by CumBakKid
Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?

I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch when you are sleeping, you belong to me
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling

[break]

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling

Close your eyes and give me your hand
Or is this burning an eternal flame?

[break]

Is this burning an eternal flame?

An eternal flame?

(Close your eyes and give me your hand
Or is this burning an eternal flame?)

By The Bangles......
Just an HOUR?!?!?

I guess he did scare you w/that PM!

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Yeah, I told her I have a bigger dick than DED....
Yeah, I told her I have a bigger dick than DED.... Originally Posted by KinkyNasty

Hmmm..... let me throw this out before you do.....

DeD an AA man......
KN an Asian man......

I'm not sayin... i'm just sayin...... and I think.... uh.... nevermind.....

LMFAO!!!

JaD