I've decided it's finally time to quit

Smoking cig's that is.( i just love a catchy title)

I've already tried this once but decided i need help cant do it on my own and more then anything i HATE humiliation. So what I would like is if i see you, and I ask to smoke then go ahead and out me to the ECCIE community.

I'm hoping this works and plan to start tomorrow yeah yeah i know why not now, well if you have been a smoker in the past then you know the answer to that........
Grrrrrrrr ... I hated the title!!!! I'm glad it's the cigs that are going and not you.

Best of luck to you!
Tell you what. Just let me know when you smoke one and I'll spank ya lol.

I wasn't pleased with the title either
Grrrrrrrr ... I hated the title!!!! I'm glad it's the cigs that are going and not you.

Best of luck to you! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I won't be going anywhere in the near future maybe in about a year though

Tell you what. Just let me know when you smoke one and I'll spank ya lol.

I wasn't pleased with the title either Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Don't tell me that I'll never quit if you give me such a treat lol
It helps to paint yourself into a corner when it comes to quitting smoking. That's what I did.

I was 42 and smoking 2 packs a day. I would have smoked 3 packs a day but I didn't have time. I didn't have a gift for my wife on our
anniversary ...so I gave her a card that told her my gift to her was that I'd stop smoking.

I got on the patch and all I can say is..it worked for me.

The first 2 weeks are the hardest. After that when I'd be tempted to smoke, I'd look at the cigarette and ask myself why did I just go throw all the agony just to start again? That kept me going.

For the next 2 years it was like that. The hardest was when I was drinking or smelling some one else's smoke.

I took 5 years before they stunk to me.

Good Luck Man.

You'll feel real good about yourself when you finally quit.
  • Dad
  • 09-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Max I can make it hurt ya know lol
Max I can make it hurt ya know lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Really? You haven't hurt me yet so nope I don't know, anyways you know some pain is good pain hehe
Wait didn't you already try to stop like a month ago?
"I took 5 years before they stunk to me."

I remember in my early twenties, I was smoking a cigarette and standing next to the elderly owner of the business I worked for. I noticed that the smoke was going directly in his face, I moved the cigarette and apologized. He said, "No need to apologize, I quit smoking thirty years ago and they still smell wonderful to me."
Cigarettes are indeed a powerful addiction!

Max, after you get past about the first 3 days, the physical cravings should be gone. From that point on, it's a mental thing. You are strong enough to do this!
Wait didn't you already try to stop like a month ago? Originally Posted by yngtxn

hence the I already tried this once....that was on facebook and it lasted a whole 7-8 hrs this time i'm smoking my last tonight but will start to feel the first urge in morning and with all the wonderful people here along with support and stories it just makes me want to do it more
Max I can make it hurt ya know lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Quit braggin, Big Daddy...............

Good Luck Girl...it is not an easy task...........
  • rwksl
  • 09-29-2010, 10:15 PM
Max, guess you'll just have to satisfy your oral fixation in other ways...I can help you with this.
My lady hotness, you just scared the living shit out of me !

Best of luck to you!
Quit braggin, Big Daddy...............

Good Luck Girl...it is not an easy task........... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Not braggin just stating the truth