Should Slap Your Mamma be Co-ed or Sand-box?

And why?

Does it really matter? It is a mega-giant where ever it is.
Is there any consensus of what constitutes a sandbox or co-ed thread? Not meaning to hi-jack. Just curious.
from the top of the page.....

Sandbox-
The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Co-ed-
Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!
I did mention consensus. I see the humor in boredman asking the question \"shouldnt this be in the...\" but it tends to apply to most of the threads. I guess it may just take some time for everyone to figure out or choose to figure out where threads should go.
  • Trey
  • 10-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Is that the longest thread on the board is there anything that comes close to it.
Where's the option to close the thread and ban anyone with more than 1 post on it? That's the one I choose.
Where's the option to close the thread and ban anyone with more than 1 post on it? That's the one I choose. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
You want to ban me? I'm hurt. I'm going to bed now and I'll being crying myself to sleep
C'mon guys-- you should NEVER slap yo' momma. Its rude! She gave birth to ya!!
Where's the option to close the thread and ban anyone with more than 1 post on it? That's the one I choose. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
LMAO...

When the thread started it definitely belonged in the co-ed but then it became and still is a constant hijack...it was probably easier to move than to point all 2657 (and counting) who hijacked it like boardman said

...The mods should start issuing points to everyone who hijacked it.
All 2657 of us!!!! Originally Posted by boardman

Thats cold........
You want to ban me? I'm hurt. I'm going to bed now and I'll being crying myself to sleep Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Aren't you about due to get banned again?
"Slap your mama" should have it's own forum........
The existence of this poll is proof.
I did mention consensus. I see the humor in boredman asking the question \"shouldnt this be in the...\" but it tends to apply to most of the threads. I guess it may just take some time for everyone to figure out or choose to figure out where threads should go. Originally Posted by KoolHandLuke
I see the humor is spelling my handle that way......I'm just sayin'