User ID: -
Date: 11/12/2022
Name: Scarlett
Phone: 228-447-8519
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://pascagoula.skipthegames.com/...c/322559458358
City: Moss Point
State: Mississippi
Address: New location. Apartment in Moss Point.
Activities: BBBJ, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very skinny like a spinner, small tits, pretty old, tight belly, long legs
Recommendation: Yes
Glad to see someone review a provider on the coast with sane rates for a change. I know a few dawgs that have made her part of their regular rotation because she has sane rates and decent skills. It sucks for me because I live to far away to see her regular but she is on my to do list for sure now. If us coast dawgs want to enjoy Tx style rates then we have to step up and blow these ladies phones up when they show up with them.
I completely agree
  • oherc
  • 11-16-2022, 11:06 PM
basscat.. clear your inbox... please...
Oherc its impossible for me to clear my inbox to what they allow a non premium access person to have to send and receive pms here. I literally have thousands of pm's saved in my inbox it would take months to go through and delete them plus a lot of the ones I have saved are full of really good pics sent by ladies or fellow dawgs so I have no desire to lose those. One day I may pay for premium access here just to gain access to all my old pm's. You can contact me through other places that are used to keep hobby dawgs informed or where the ladies can post ads. My handle is BassCat on all of them and none of the others limit the amount of pm's one can have.

Back to the original topic Scarlett. By all accounts for the money she cant be beat. I personally go out of my way to support any provider with sane rates not only be giving her my money but also by telling all the dawgs I stay in contact with daily to frequent them also. In any business the party who pays for the service gets to make himself/herself heard by how they spend their money. If we all ban together and only spend our money where we are treated fairly the rest of the ladies who overcharge would have no choice but to find a new job or lower their rates to where they are actually reasonable. Supply is at an all time high hobby wise so its really easy to pass on the insane rate girls and only see the ladies who have decent rates. Trust me there are some hotties I like seeing who had sane rates and raised them or that I have never seen because they started out with high rates that I would love to see but refuse. Just this week a local girl to the coast I like a lot finally advertsided that she is offereing qv's. I have been waiting her out for years now and have offered her as much a two bills in a moment of desperation in the past. She always refused anyting under 4 bills. Well now this week she has qv listed in her add. So I message her and her qv was 2 bills. So I pass because thats just two high even for an hr imho but at least she is finally waking up. Who knows in another 6 months she might have a sane qv rate and open herself up to the extra 2k a week she will make once she stops excluding the normal guys on the coast who refuse to pay more than a bill.

So when I see a girl like Scarlett pop up I make sure once I know she is legit I tell every dawg I talk with to see her. It doesnt matter what she looks like or how old she is its the fact that she is legit and has good rates. That alone should guarntee her a few grand a week in calls and in turn deny the overcharges that money they would have gotten if a girl like scarlett wasnt around offering decent rates. Lets face it a nut in a 60 dollar girl feels exactly the same as a nut in a 400 dollar girl. I keep my eyes closed most of the time anyways because its easier for me to finish when I dont have to look at the horror in the girls eyes while I am huffing and puffing my fat ugly ass on top of her. Guys support the girls with sane rates I promise if you stop paying the crazy high rates they will slowly come down rather than starve or be forced to get a real job. There are so many girls on the coast with reasonable qv rates from as high as 120 to as low as 60 even less if you know the girl and see her a lot.
Oherc its impossible for me to clear my inbox to what they allow a non premium access person to have to send and receive pms here. I literally have thousands of pm's saved in my inbox it would take months to go through and delete them plus a lot of the ones I have saved are full of really good pics sent by ladies or fellow dawgs so I have no desire to lose those. One day I may pay for premium access here just to gain access to all my old pm's. You can contact me through other places that are used to keep hobby dawgs informed or where the ladies can post ads. My handle is BassCat on all of them and none of the others limit the amount of pm's one can have.

Back to the original topic Scarlett. By all accounts for the money she cant be beat. I personally go out of my way to support any provider with sane rates not only be giving her my money but also by telling all the dawgs I stay in contact with daily to frequent them also. In any business the party who pays for the service gets to make himself/herself heard by how they spend their money. If we all ban together and only spend our money where we are treated fairly the rest of the ladies who overcharge would have no choice but to find a new job or lower their rates to where they are actually reasonable. Supply is at an all time high hobby wise so its really easy to pass on the insane rate girls and only see the ladies who have decent rates. Trust me there are some hotties I like seeing who had sane rates and raised them or that I have never seen because they started out with high rates that I would love to see but refuse. Just this week a local girl to the coast I like a lot finally advertsided that she is offereing qv's. I have been waiting her out for years now and have offered her as much a two bills in a moment of desperation in the past. She always refused anyting under 4 bills. Well now this week she has qv listed in her add. So I message her and her qv was 2 bills. So I pass because thats just two high even for an hr imho but at least she is finally waking up. Who knows in another 6 months she might have a sane qv rate and open herself up to the extra 2k a week she will make once she stops excluding the normal guys on the coast who refuse to pay more than a bill.

So when I see a girl like Scarlett pop up I make sure once I know she is legit I tell every dawg I talk with to see her. It doesnt matter what she looks like or how old she is its the fact that she is legit and has good rates. That alone should guarntee her a few grand a week in calls and in turn deny the overcharges that money they would have gotten if a girl like scarlett wasnt around offering decent rates. Lets face it a nut in a 60 dollar girl feels exactly the same as a nut in a 400 dollar girl. I keep my eyes closed most of the time anyways because its easier for me to finish when I dont have to look at the horror in the girls eyes while I am huffing and puffing my fat ugly ass on top of her. Guys support the girls with sane rates I promise if you stop paying the crazy high rates they will slowly come down rather than starve or be forced to get a real job. There are so many girls on the coast with reasonable qv rates from as high as 120 to as low as 60 even less if you know the girl and see her a lot. Originally Posted by BassCat
Well said sir!
Teach me Master