Ashley Madison Netflix

Netflix has a new three-part documentary on the Ashley Madison
website hack. There was a thread here about nine years ago and now it pops up again.
Ashley Madison was a dating site for married people to hook up with other married people. They had about 37 million members. The site got hacked and members personal information was made public. It didn't end well for most folks.
Ashley Madison: Sex, Lies & Scandal
https://www.netflix.com/title/81602884

Yes. Watched all the 3 episodes. Fascinating, to say the least.
I watch it crazy ...What got me was the God Lover who did the most Cheating from Dallas ..
They had a lot of fake women's Profiles!
Yes the fake women profiles. I think every site has them and I’m glad it got verified. I felt like the first episode was the best as far as just why it was created and existed and such.
  • R.M.
  • 05-23-2024, 02:12 PM
They Charged twenty dollars to delete all your information and did zero effort to do it .SMH.
I guess to much work for a 20$
In theory in sounds like a good idea. You know there's going to be a lot more men than women so I can see the business sense in creating false female profiles. They need better security measures but damn 37 million subscribers! They were not prepared for things blowing up.
  • R.M.
  • 05-23-2024, 10:42 PM
I guess to much work for a 20$ Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I doubt anyone even got snow balled for $20.
About the security. They admitted they had none.
A junior or high kid could have hacked them. .
Was this a P4P or just everyday married women?
Was this a P4P or just everyday married women? Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
Supposed to just be everyday civies, but I'm sure there were p4p on there too.
To my knowledge, no one was ever formerly charged with the hacking. There's lots of sites out there that have personal info you don't want getting out. I think that's one reason it's important to know how to leave decoy breadcrumbs / footprints and not make a target of yourself. Two skills that many people seem to be oblivious of.
My name and information was on the list and got released. I lost my wife in 2016 behind the hack of AM, but she came back yesterday, so glad to have her home.
  • R.M.
  • 06-02-2024, 10:08 AM
My name and information was on the list and got released. I lost my wife in 2016 behind the hack of AM, but she came back yesterday, so glad to have her home. Originally Posted by suiram77
Best wishes to you both.