Contact Info: Go to the bar "Crazy Ladies"
URL / Website: n/a
General Area: Bui Vien St, in the area for these activities
Activities: Hug, conversation, CFS, HJ, BJ, mish, cowgirl
Session Length: overnight
Fee: 1.5 million, I think
Hair Length and Color: Long straight black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Nice skin. Flat nose. Little tits. Flat stomach when lying down. Subtlety but shapely figure. Cute body. Great tight little butt worth grabbing (how often does one say that of an Asian?). Shaved at the "Y" with little tuft of hair above. Looks too young.
Recommendation: Yes (see BCD)
I used to go to this bar a lot... It's actually called Crazy Girls... I don't know Bit Thet by name but I am sure I have seen her, I would usually hang out with Be Tran. Anyway, anyone visiting Saigon, Bui Vien has a few girly bars opened now.
I may be back in Ho Chi Min in a couple weeks. Do you live there? If so, perhaps you'd like to have a drink there.

I think I remember the name Be Tran vaguely. Could you post your top five or fewer places in HCMC and providers? That could be helpful.
  • Meiji
  • 12-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Not sure if I read this review when it was first posted...I'll hopefully be visiting Vietnam at some point in the next year. A lot of excellent information in there. Thanks!

I hope you will post reviews when you visit. I like ECCIE, its community, and its review format, but it is weak in many areas of the US and world. And, please post when you're going to be there, when you know.

"Thailand Fever" recommended for everyone considering a SEA SO, whether from a respectable family or a working girl. Easily obtained on Amazon.
I recommend it just to understand the culture.
This book, Thailand Fever, and a few others are very helpful in understanding what's going on. It is a very easy and quick read. It also has a format, in which your partner can read in Thai, and you can read the parallel English text. It contains sections that separately address the (western) male directly and the (Thai) female. As seanes says, the information applies to the culture and not merely to relationships with working girls, which they discuss directly.

The books content makes explicit what you already observed, if you've traveled there and interacted with anybody. But, then some of it is surprising ... mostly the extent to which cultural values are ingrained--both ours as well as theirs.

In the end, the book is depressing, if you are looking for a real, long-term cross-cultural relationship. And, I'm a pretty open minded and flexible person. But, it has been done successfully.

I recommend it just to understand the culture. Originally Posted by dearhunter