AMPs

I'll be traveling occasionally to the East Falls area of Philly. Are there any AMPs in that area. I'm not very familiar with Philadelphia, I know it's a pretty good sized city. I see all these reviews, but I have no idea where the locations are. I'm just looking for a little guidance. Looking for full service with good providers. And I might as well ask, are there any AMPs with girls that look like the girls in the ads? Super hot, big titties? I don't imagine those exist, although I've seen girls like that at random places
There are no FS AMP's in East Falls, Manayunk or Roxborough. All the good AMP's are in and around Chinatown.

Are you on AMPReviews site, if not you should be. Sun Spa, Pink Spa, 9VIP and Osaka are the best spas and all of the providers will treat you right. All in rates are 200 at 9VIP and Pink and 220 at Sun and Osaka.

This site is not that great for Philly, although I have been putting a lot of reviews in here, check them out. I have been trying to get this site more visibility.

Also the three AAMP's are EPM, LoveKPhilly and Classy Philly (this one is in KOP)