Who won the 2nd presidential debate?

For those who watched....reaction.
We the Deplorables Won...

Trump clearly won the debate.
lets keep this at the top of the forum
I only got to watch a brief portion of it and it seemed like Anderson and that broad were being judge, jury, and executioners rather than moderators.
Trump
I was really put off by the debate. Any country watching would have put us up with the comedy channel. To me there were no clear issues discussed with clear plans to fix our problems. It was two people trying to out do the other with trash and it was pathetic. I though I was watching Saturday night live. Out country is in alot of troubled times at present and we need adults to be at the top and find some clear solutions to fix our debt and bring order back to the states.
Just my opinion of what I saw.
I wonder how many people in this poll aren't Drumpf supporters?

You guys will claim victory if Drumpf can get through a debate without using the N word.

At one point, he loomed over Hillary like he was going to try and grab her by the pussy.

(yow)
I wonder how many people in this poll aren't Drumpf supporters?

You guys will claim victory if Drumpf can get through a debate without using the N word.

At one point, he loomed over Hillary like he was going to try and grab her by the pussy.

(yow) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump has good taste in women, no way would he touch her pussy. You would lick her asshole though, stupid pig.
  • DSK
  • 10-10-2016, 03:11 PM
I was really put off by the debate. Any country watching would have put us up with the comedy channel. To me there were no clear issues discussed with clear plans to fix our problems. It was two people trying to out do the other with trash and it was pathetic. I though I was watching Saturday night live. Out country is in alot of troubled times at present and we need adults to be at the top and find some clear solutions to fix our debt and bring order back to the states.
Just my opinion of what I saw. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Really, why do we give a fuck what other countries think of us?

Are we trying to hide our failures, and the fact we are completely divided and hate each other.

Hillary is full of hate. She clearly hates half of Trump's supporters.
This is one of those polls trump always quotes to show he's winning. Instead it shows him whining. He doesn't answer direct questions. He was lying his ass off. There's 28 people in denial here.
Who does rassmusen say won? Fox? How many points is Clinton ahead by now?
For those who watched....reaction. Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
This is one of those polls trump always quotes to show he's winning. Instead it shows him whining. He doesn't answer direct questions. He was lying his ass off. There's 28 people in denial here.
Who does rassmusen say won? Fox? How many points is Clinton ahead by now? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
WallStreet journal rushed to put their poll out on Saturday.
New polls this weekend.
Have the libs even cast their vote on here? Or maybe all of them have. LOL
  • Old-T
  • 10-10-2016, 07:19 PM
I thought it did not seriously help either. If you had to pick a "winner", probably Trump. But not by enough to move the needle.

I watched with a number of senior and former senior military--and almost universally they were disgusted with both of them.