Leaked Doc Shows Hildebeest Revealed Classified Info About Bin Laden During Paid Speech

Leaked Doc Shows Hildebeest Revealed Classified Info About Bin Laden During Paid Speech

CATHERINE HERRIDGE: These transcripts released by WikiLeaks show hildebeest gave a speech to a group of Canadian business leaders in November 2013 and during that speech, hildebeest reveals details of the 2011 raid that killed Osama bin Laden. Hildebeest specifically discusses sources and methods, which appears to be violation of national security. Hildebeest tells the business group that an intercepted phone call was part of the intelligence trail that led to the al-Qaida leader’s compound in Pakistan.

(Western Journalism)
Meanwhile, former SEAL Team Six member and author Matt Bissonette was required to forfeit nearly $7 million in assets for doing the same thing. (NYT)
I guess the Canucks must have been highest bidder. Probably from Quebec, nobody like those liberal assholes either.
Osama is dead you dumb fuck guess the leaks couldn't have been too harmful shit for brains? You really must want to join my ignore list?
Osama is dead you dumb fuck guess the leaks couldn't have been too harmful shit for brains? You really must want to join my ignore list? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You'd be the dumb fuck, Lubed Wide-ass. What hildebeest revealed was classified information on how bin Laden was tracked down and how the raid was executed, you nitwit SOB. You're a lying poseur, Lubed Wide-ass, if you'd actually served in the military you wouldn't be so fuckin' clueless.
You'd be the dumb fuck, Lubed Wide-ass. What hildebeest revealed was classified information on how bin Laden was tracked down and how the raid was executed, you nitwit SOB. You're a lying poseur, Lubed Wide-ass, if you'd actually served in the military you wouldn't be so fuckin' clueless. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hillary could leak where we stored all our nukes for all I care as long as Trump isn't in office I could care less. He's a disgrace to the Republican Party and trust me just you wait there's more tapes to come - his convo with Bush wasn't the only so call locker room ranter just you wait. I am hoping something can happen and he would get replaced by someone far more deserving in the Republican Party.
Hillary could leak where we stored all our nukes for all I care as long as Trump isn't in office I could care less. He's a disgrace to the Republican Party and trust me just you wait there's more tapes to come - his convo with Bush wasn't the only so call locker room ranter just you wait. I am hoping something can happen and he would get replaced by someone far more deserving in the Republican Party. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Spoken by a true idiot. Good Luck moron.
Osama is dead you dumb fuck guess the leaks couldn't have been too harmful shit for brains? You really must want to join my ignore list? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Ewwwwww......Like anyone gives a fuck if they're on your dumb ass ignore list. All your ignore list proves is what a pussy coward you truly are.

Have you seen this Lube?

Allowing myself to continue to be subjected to practices that are not in keeping with the true Conservative Goals and that devalue myself as both an individual and a republican are not acceptable.

I have brought concerns to the attention of my friends, the MODS, and even the Republican National Chairman on more than one occasion. Issues raised have been repeatedly ignored-specifically in these forums. Less than equitable practices have been repeatedly excused. I have been accused of stolen valor, people ridicule my weight, medical conditions and a legitimate injury suffered during a war while defending the country I love. If either were to be acknowledged and addressed, the status quo would have to change – but there are just too many people that are comfortable and invested in mediocrity. Too many self-serving individuals. Too much organizational effort expended deflecting accountability at the expense of those having the least input and influence. It's members like Dalilama, Lexus Lover, Bambino, CuteOldGuy, LustyLad, I B Hankering, IIFFOFRDB, The Waco Kid, Rey Laguna, R.M, gfejunkie, gary5912, JD Barleycorn and MrMojoRisin are the real culprits who have no intent other than to stir the daily ECCIE shit pot. I even cordially pm'ed some of those guys to stop their aloofness and to debate in a more humane manner. It obviously fell on deaf ears.

An organization that does not care for its members cannot be expected to have respect for its members (and vice versa).

I can either conform to the least common denominator or separate myself from it and pursue other opportunities. I elect the later while I am in good standing so there can be no question and I will be casting my vote for Clinton.

This is my resignation and two week notice…effective immediately. I will no longer participate in any political discussion for the next two weeks after which time I will have the MODS to deactivate or cancel my account I do not wish to be subjected to further intimidation, abuse, and retaliation; staying out of this forum is the only way to minimize this from happening. If only I hadn’t turned 60…

Good Riddance. My only regrets are believing the Republican party stood for what it represented itself to be, trusting internal check and balance processes, and believing I could make a difference.

-------------------------------------------------------

You can quote me on that!
Hillary could leak where we stored all our nukes for all I care as long as Trump isn't in office I could care less. He's a disgrace to the Republican Party and trust me just you wait there's more tapes to come - his convo with Bush wasn't the only so call locker room ranter just you wait. I am hoping something can happen and he would get replaced by someone far more deserving in the Republican Party. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are a lyin' poseur, Lubed Wide-ass. Your lyin' ass was never in the Army, and your lyin' ass was never a Republican, Lubed Wide-ass. Hence, your opinion is as worthless as your lies, Lubed Wide-ass.
Spoken by a true idiot. Good Luck moron. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Well we have a Traitor among us.
  • DSK
  • 10-11-2016, 08:52 PM
You are excusing the leaks of classified information?
WeeEndowed will excuse anything Hillary. He wants her fist up his Lubed Wideass. Step aside, Fisting Chaps!
Drumpf is going to protect us from "the cyber."

He's a Russian stooge.

This sordid bullshit ought to make you bunker buggerers scurry. But instead, you're willing to follow Drumpf to the crack of "Red Dawn."

America ain't buying this SHIT.
Luke, I'm just going to guess you've never held a security clearance.
Meanwhile, former SEAL Team Six member and author Matt Bissonette was required to forfeit nearly $7 million in assets for doing the same thing. (NYT) Originally Posted by I B Hankering
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...tan.bin.laden/
See the date on this CNN article? May of 2011.
You should check your info better. Now I know you'll do everything in your limited ability set to dodge your fuck up. But sorry charlie. You own it.
You are excusing the leaks of classified information? Originally Posted by DSK
What info? Something CNN posted 2 years before her speech?