Trump Was a Democrat in 2005

I don't understand what the fuss is all about. When that Access Hollywood video was recorded 11 years ago, Trump was a Democrat! That means he gets an AUTOMATIC PASS on lewd behavior! Just like Slick Willy the Perjuring Serial Sexual Predator and all other Democrats who have engaged and continue to engage in far worse conduct! Doesn't Trump enjoy immunity for anything he did while he was a Dem?

Please explain.
I don't understand what the fuss is all about. When that Access Hollywood video was recorded 11 years ago, Trump was a Democrat! That means he gets an AUTOMATIC PASS on lewd behavior! Just like Slick Willy the Perjuring Serial Sexual Predator and all other Democrats who have engaged and continue to engage in far worse conduct! Doesn't Trump enjoy immunity for anything he did while he was a Dem?

Please explain. Originally Posted by lustylad
And just like Obama flaunting his hard on to the press on his plane.
He went from a dem to a RINO.
Trump was a Democrat in 2005 (in fact his entire life) and he's a plant in 2016

so the joke is on Trump voter. Go figure.

I think it was because Trump understood this uniparty globalist thing first. The man was ahead of his time!

Because he is bucking the system, unizombies must destroy him...

• DSK
  • 10-12-2016, 08:36 PM

You have it exactly right- Dems get the boys will be boys pass...

so the joke is on Trump voter. Go figure. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I have been singing that song all along you are 100 percent correct!!!
Sometimes people don't mature until they're about 60. Weren't you leaving?
He's not leaving until you ask him for a picture of his JUNK!
Why are you so interested in other men's junk, AssupCreepyHomo?
Why are you so interested in other men's junk, AssupCreepyHomo? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

He likes to see a pic before he brine's their pickle... and eat's their shit...

so the joke is on Trump voter. Go figure. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If that's true and it certainly could be the case, it's pretty sad the Democrats would put out a Trojan Horse sort of speak just to win the election. That would tell me the Democratic party lacks integrity and true character. But on the flip side of that coin Trump could be out there to expose the corrupt political system that has been fucking this country up for decades. If Clinton wins put a fork in America because it's done.

Jim
Why are you so interested in other men's junk, AssupCreepyHomo? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's JDrunk's Schtick, not mine, you WhinyLittleBITCH.

But that's OK.

Your own actions have lowered you onto the intellectual plane of the average Trumpite.

Deplorable.
But AssupGayBoy, you're the one always bringing up other men's junk. Kind of an unnatural interest, if you ask me. But whatever gets you off, I guess. Enjoy!
I have been singing that song all along you are 100 percent correct!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Look who's talking.