George Will: Trump’s Vile Candidacy Is Chemotherapy for the GOP

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...clinton-debate

ok George Will, you elitist twaddle, we get that you hate & despise Trump.
He sure whines a lot.

It must be frustrating for him to live in a world of people who he considers to be less intelligent than he perceives himself to be. I wonder if he eats pussy.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...clinton-debate
ok George Will, you elitist twaddle, we get that you hate & despise Trump. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
EVERYTHING he wrote in that article is dead on. The only wonder is that there are people who don't despise Trump.

If ANY Democrat running for office did and said the things that Trump has done and said, there would be endless screaming about what a moral degenerate he was and how unfit he was for office. You would be saying he is 10 times worse than Bill Clinton.

But, he is a "Republican" (not really) at the head of your ticket, so it's OK, right?

It must be frustrating for him to live in a world of people who he considers to be less intelligent than he perceives himself to be. I wonder if he eats pussy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But, you ARE less intelligent than G. Will, Lexus.
EVERYTHING he wrote in that article is dead on. The only wonder is that there are people who don't despise Trump.

If ANY Democrat running for office did and said the things that Trump has done and said, there would be endless screaming about what a moral degenerate he was and how unfit he was for office. You would be saying he is 10 times worse than Bill Clinton.

But, he is a "Republican" (not really) at the head of your ticket, so it's OK, right?

But, you ARE less intelligent than G. Will, Lexus. Originally Posted by Revenant
Are you saying Trump is getting a pass for what he said on that tape because he's a Republican? Really? Bill Clinton got elected and did far worse. If Hillary Clinton was a Republican she would be an n jail.
Are you saying Trump is getting a pass for what he said on that tape because he's a Republican? Really? Bill Clinton got elected and did far worse. If Hillary Clinton was a Republican she would be an n jail. Originally Posted by bambino
Stop putting words in my mouth, mope.

I said his "fans" are ignoring disgusting behavior and statements that they would crucify a Democrat over. That makes the Trumpkins two-faced hypocrites.

I never said anything about him getting a pass for the contents of the tape. Frankly he is getting his comeuppance. I hope the pussy grabber ego maniac gets that stuff thrown in his face every day for the rest of his life.

And just to be clear, I hope Bill and Hillary get the "rapist" stuff thrown in their faces every day for the rest of their lives.

I said his "fans" are ignoring disgusting behavior and statements that they would crucify a Democrat over. That makes the Trumpkins two-faced hypocrites.

I never said anything about him getting a pass for the contents of the tape. Frankly he is getting his comeuppance. I hope the pussy grabber ego maniac gets that stuff thrown in his face every day for the rest of his life.

And just to be clear, I hope Bill and Hillary get the "rapist" stuff thrown in their faces every day for the rest of their lives. Originally Posted by Revenant
Well Mr mope a dope, how the fuck do you know his supporters would crucify a Democrat for saying stupid things 11yrs ago? I guess some would, some wouldn't. Ands there's no way you can prove otherwise. Hypocrisy has existed in all forms of life's endeavors. The bottom line is this, we have a choice between 2 micreants that can win the Presidency. My choice is Trump. Who's yours mope?

And just to be clear, I hope Bill and Hillary get the "rapist" stuff thrown in their faces every day for the rest of their lives. Originally Posted by Revenant
When are they going to crucify Bill Clinton? And Hillary for helping him cover up his crimes?