Former Miss Teen USA was told "Trump doesn't like Black People"

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/former-...151655849.html
I wanna spill my tea so bad,” Crawford tweeted after retweeting quotes from a BuzzFeed story alleging that Trump had walked into the dressing rooms of pageant contestants as young as age 15. “But let me just say – I believe every word,” Crawford wrote. After some encouragement from her followers, she pressed on, sharing what she alleged happened when she encountered Trump years ago.
To win the title in almost a decade – I was forewarned prior to meeting him that, "Mr. Trump doesn't like black people. So don't take it…"

— Kamie Crawford (@TheRealKamie) October 12, 2016
"…the wrong way if he isn't extremely welcoming towards you. If he is, then u just must be the "type" of black he likes."

Sure enough after I was warned about him, I saw him in action&witnessed him completely snub a black contestant at Miss Universe rehearsals..
While she was practicing on stage. Literally turned his back to the stage and made a face like he was going to vomit at the sight of her.

You're missing the point, LubedAss. Trump didn't make a puke-face because the contestant was black. He made a face because she was as ugly as your daughters!
You're missing the point, LubedAss. Trump didn't make a puke-face because the contestant was black. He made a face because she was as ugly as your daughters! Originally Posted by lustylad
... I have reason to believe his daughters' looks didn't come from him .... but their contorted faces have to do with the environment!
You must have a huge amount of farm land in Arizona's desert Lubed. Why don't you take your ball and go home.
How ironic, Lubed Wide-ass, that lib-retarded hypocrites like you are trying to use this as an issue to tear down Trump. First, everyone knows that ‘artists’ in theater, film, dance, fashion and beauty pageants have always had a different standard for ‘modesty’ than everyday Americans, and here you have a beauty pageant contestant claiming she felt very uncomfortable with a man in the dressing room while she was partially disrobed.

There’s only one candidate advocating that this 'discomfort' should be a common and universal experience for all young women, Lubed Wide-ass ….

And it ain’t Trump, you whining jackass of a hypocrite!
Here is the Trump experience.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...iverse-w444634 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hahaha, he's still getting it free and you're not.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
LittleFredo gets plenty free. Those Kansas mountain men with no teeth are happy to play with him. They all look forward to the days when WeeEndowed strolls into town with his Lubed Wideass! Then it's party time! Except when he brings his daughters. Then they lose interest.
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/former-...151655849.html
I wanna spill my tea so bad,” Crawford tweeted after retweeting quotes from a BuzzFeed story alleging that Trump had walked into the dressing rooms of pageant contestants as young as age 15. “But let me just say – I believe every word,” Crawford wrote. After some encouragement from her followers, she pressed on, sharing what she alleged happened when she encountered Trump years ago.
To win the title in almost a decade – I was forewarned prior to meeting him that, "Mr. Trump doesn't like black people. So don't take it…"

"…the wrong way if he isn't extremely welcoming towards you. If he is, then u just must be the "type" of black he likes."

Sure enough after I was warned about him, I saw him in action&witnessed him completely snub a black contestant at Miss Universe rehearsals..
While she was practicing on stage. Literally turned his back to the stage and made a face like he was going to vomit at the sight of her.

— Kamie Crawford (@TheRealKamie) October 12, 2016 Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Where is it written that white people have to like all black people? You may also want to post the video where Trump makes a face that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that he doesn't like Black people.

Jim
Where is it written that white people have to like all black people? You may also want to post the video where Trump makes a face that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that he doesn't like Black people.

Jim, I only posting what a former Ms Teen posted on twitter she was there and you weren't- so she's a bit more credible than you sir.

Wonder how you can prove that jim? Are you judging yourself?

LittleFredo gets plenty free. Those Kansas mountain men with no teeth are happy to play with him. They all look forward to the days when WeeEndowed strolls into town with his Lubed Wideass! Then it's party time! Except when he brings his daughters. Then they lose interest. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is well endowed still lubing your wide ass SOF? Or you still enamored of your house ewe? Since you embraced Trump it has turned you into a faggot. Seeing you are one of those toothless mountain men.
So what are you going to do after your Drumpf is roundly rejected by America?

Will this place get any worse?

Better?
Jim, I only posting what a former Ms Teen posted on twitter she was there and you weren't- so she's a bit more credible than you sir. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So what if I wasn't there. My point is why does Trump have to like her? All you are doing is pushing the racial envelope.

Jim

If you call rape and assault getting it for free then you're right. ;-)
Wonder how you can prove that jim? Are you judging yourself?

Is well endowed still lubing your wide ass SOF? Or you still enamored of your house ewe? Since you embraced Trump it has turned you into a faggot. Seeing you are one of those toothless mountain men. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go back and read his post. It's pretty fucking obvious.

Jim