Skinny Dipping!

How many of the ladies have access to a pool or lake and have thought about a session in the water?

This could be real exciting if there was a lake nearby.

any comments???
  • fawn
  • 08-16-2009, 07:43 PM
How many of the ladies have access to a pool or lake and have thought about a session in the water?

This could be real exciting if there was a lake nearby.

any comments??? Originally Posted by otrdriver

I'm sorry to say I have access to a pool but it is definitely not private..
I know what a shame, right! But on the 4th of July of this year I had a
wonderful time in a swimming pool, with us floating all over the place
and the fire works going off, it was very magical, something I won't
forget for a very long time....
I would love it if there were a private "watering hole" nearby. I'm not far from the Trinity River but I would think that to be a bit less than desirable!
I had one session at a private home where we skinny dipped before the session. I just wish it had been with a different provider.....sigh

As far as the pool, THAT part was fun.
Try one of those hot tub suites...

A "soak and poke" is the next best thing to skinny dipping in a private pool...IMO
To me, skinny dipping is not a hot tub. There is something about the COOL water and skin.
I agree...but I don't have a pool in my back yard and even if I did I wouldn't trust the nosy neighbors not to hang from the trees and watch...
You could do it at night or you could charge a voyeour fee and pay for your session.
I have an above ground pool that is 18' by 54". I go skinny dipping nightly with my wife in the summer. I would love to have a provider in that pool, too, but well, my wife is such a stick in the mud about such things.
I have the pool, the privacy but we will have to wait till the wife is out of town. Too bad I can't convince her to try it.
Last skinny sipping for me was up at Arrowhead state park in Oklahoma. Which was fun. Also I can recommend the fresh water springs in the Chickasaw National Recreation Area just outside Sulfur Oklahoma. Normal lake to dip in, or you can hit the springs which feed the lake and have "dear God I'm going to cut glass with these" cold water coming out year round.

All of these done late at night when nobody is around to notice/mind/take video to show up on YouTube...