Heyyyyy Dallas!

I’ll be in your area for a few days for work & wanted to add some fun to my trip! If anyone can suggest your best strip clubs my girlfriends & I would really appreciate it! XOXO
have fun!!!
Depends on the vibe you want. Babydolls has a county saloon thing going. TVs everywhere playing sports, country/rock music. XTC is like a rap video. It's one of the few clubs that has pretty consistent shootings; but they're months in between. I'd say the different Bucks clubs are more dance club than anything. Pretty generic oonst oonst music. A female coworker usually ended up at XTC when she went out partying.
have fun!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks Doll🥰
Depends on the vibe you want. Babydolls has a county saloon thing going. TVs everywhere playing sports, country/rock music. XTC is like a rap video. It's one of the few clubs that has pretty consistent shootings; but they're months in between. I'd say the different Bucks clubs are more dance club than anything. Pretty generic oonst oonst music. A female coworker usually ended up at XTC when she went out partying. Originally Posted by pathfinder420
Definitely will not be attending XTC! Thank you for that info🥰