5 STAR MASSAGE PLANO (SUB AMP) CLOSED!

Just drive by 5 Star Massage in Plano looks like it is closed, not sure why or what happened. But bummer, that means no more high priced L0’s. Hope the new owner is more custom friendly.
If it was closed down then I expect the violations to be posted here

https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/
Closed permanently with a sign on the door or was the light just off? Seems like Nancy was the only one working there, except on Thursdays when Sno joins. It might just be closed because Nancy took off.
Closed permanently had some guys outside renovating the place
Did anyone try calling the shop?
Did anyone try calling the shop?
I texted, no response.

A few weeks ago Nancy mentioned Coco doesn’t work there and that Sno was in once a week. Closing the shop may be due to Coco’s departure.
Coco owns the business
TBH, my buddy said, “the business had gone down hill over the years, maybe this will give them a chance to start fresh somewhere else or come back stronger with a better business model, nancy was such a prude and annoying according to him, coco was cool but not very consistent in her approach, and Snow was amazing… my buddy hopes that she pops up somewhere new soon. RIP 5 star, i heard that plano has closed 7 shops this year. These detailed experiences on this website don’t help im sure.
It was definitely a good place for L0. Will have to find myself another place when I need a good legit massage.
Plano has so many stores. Every major intersection has at least one or more. I wonder if the market is over saturated.
They were always at a disadvantage because of their limited menu (for most people). There was a time when I would have both a fun massage and a legit massage the same week. But with rising costs, I now prefer to go to a place that gives a proper massage with an expanded menu.

My last visit with Nancy, she complained business was slow. I told her there was only one way to increase it and she just gave me a weird look.
Apparently the store is now open
New ownership and staff??