Address: Main and 19th area
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ
Session Length: 15
Fee: 20
Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: about 5-6, a little heavy in the middle (but not BBW), maybe C cup breasts, bad teeth
Recommendation: No
  • Logan
  • 02-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Wow, I’m shocked Hispanic Priscilla is still working this area. She used to work this area like 3-4 yearz ago. White Priscilla in this area is a bag of trouble as well, but you can at least have some fun with her. I still remember that bitch got nude in my car…and when we finished and she got out….and bitch left a “skid mark” on my front seat! There aren’t many worse experiences than having to clean some SW’s shit streak stain off your car seat!!!

I went cruising this area last week and couldn’t find anything….just found the bear cruising all over 23rd and cruising at the Little Relax. Dalworth had some walkers, but few and far between do I find a girl worth picking up working that side of the tracks.

You could luck sometimes luck into some runaways or dancerz or other rare findz in this area, but the streetz have really dried up in the past couple of yearz. The truck stops are too risky theze dayz and the cute young lot lizards are hard to find. If only I had a time machine.

Anyone know of any good cruising areas these dayz? I miss the dayz of cruising from sundown until 3 am looking for a find.
  • FWTex
  • 02-22-2013, 06:24 PM
I agree. It has dried up a lot. I've been over there about 3 times in teh last few months and always it has been almost empty. This time there was only Priscilla. The time before that only two girls. The time before I didn't see a soul. I don't cross over the tracks anymore. As you say, Logan, I just never saw anyone worthwhile on the south side.

Oddly, I don't see LE, either. Maybe the lack of activity doesn't bring them around as much.