AMP with American girls?

I like the whole AMP experience but I rather have an AA girl. I know Dupond used to have one but they are strictly all asian now. Anybody know of any that work any of the AMPs?
As large as Dallas is, I would think you would have no problem finding a good AA girl (or 2 or 3) at a regular MP. You may not get the TS experience but a hot tub/whirlpool may readily be available. Geography is not my strength but I do believe the AA girls originiated from a different continent than their Asian sisters!
Well I was hoping somebody could at least point me in the right direction.....
Sorry I am no help, living up in Tulsa....but if you ever get up here, my Fav AA babe is Cissy at All Hands on! One of the best you could ever wish to meet with!
Hot Sun (Doll House) has an Eastern European girl. Haven't seen her BCD. But she is hot.
You'd be better off trying a Studio instead of an MP.
You'd be better off trying a Studio instead of an MP. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
That would be an amp with American gals.
The amp infront of Dupond had some AA girls and some white girls. I used to see a white girl named tiffany there...pretty face..small waist and a big ass. They've been thru several name changes..its right next to a body shop.
That would be an amp with American gals. Originally Posted by Bartleby
Most studios of those don't offer showers, if any. He said he was going for the AMP experience. If he wants an an American, an AMP is pretty much out of the question. I've seen non-Asians in AMPs, but I don't know of any current AMPs that have a provider that matches what he is looking for.

The amp infront of Dupond had some AA girls and some white girls. I used to see a white girl named tiffany there...pretty face..small waist and a big ass. They've been thru several name changes..its right next to a body shop. Originally Posted by TSPURS123
Well, there you go.
Appreciate the help guys.....gonna take a look at the one in front of Dupond.