Twin Peaks/Bone Daddy's/3rd Base

These places all get me going beyond control....Does anyone have a good story/practice with the incredible talent at these establishments that can help us get ahead of the curve?

Thx
Went to lunch with some co-workers at Twin Peaks in Lewisville. Our waitress comes over and tells one of my younger (23 yo) AA coworkers that "My friend thinks you're hot." We look over and the chick she is talking about is SMOKING...brunette, not an oz of fat on her, huge MM's and a great face. Homeboy gets her #. Next day he comes into work looking like utter shit. Ask if he hit her up. He says, "Yup, went over to her appt about 10 o'clock and left about 4am. Barely had time to go home and shower/change/." I call BS, mostly to just get more details, and he whips out his cellphone and low and behold there is the hot ass waitress - butt nekkid. In various pics she is spread eagle, bent over, sucking cock - you name it. I remember thinking "The force is strong with this one." I'm sure he knocked it out a few more times, but he got transferred to Houston a few weeks later so I don't know what's up with that chick now.

Bottom line - if the chicks like you/think you're hot they'll take YOU home as long as you stay out of your own way. Beyond that, just pick one of the 700+ provider on the Dallas board and have them dress up like the waitresses at your favorite establishment. Better than propositioning a nonresponsive service industry person and being embarrassed at the least or barred from the premisis at the worst.
Wow 700 + that comes with close to $100M+ a year on low end and we don't have an mobile app yet? ECCIE needs to step it up. I found Lewisville to have more open chi ks thanks to Red Neck Heaven.
I think he meant 700+ as in the number of providers in our area.

The waitress I'm totally in lust with at the Lewisville location doesn't have MMs and has a little fat in all the right places and a few tats if I remember her right. She hasn't been there my last few trips. Smoking ass hot in my book and has my perfect look. I only wish she'd come over to me the same way but she's probably not looking for a crazy night like that from a guy in his 40s.

Edit: oh fuck, I'm talking about the Tilted Kilt!