Address: three miles east of love field
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: hj,cbj,cfs,kiss my cheek
Session Length: one hour
Fee: no ad rate
Hair Color and Length: long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: very unusual for a ts;because, she looks exactly like the photos. she was wearing the same outfit.5'8".pretty face and nice legs. if u are interested study the photos that is her.
Recommendation: Yes
ts gia did not advertize a rate but i paid $140 for th hour. i found her on backpage
link?
thanks motherfcker. i could not find her ad. she is not on backpage. i did not include many activities. i was just happy she looked like her photo and she was nice. your name is interesting. in the past when i called a person by your title trouble was in the works.i like it. be safe out there
i remember her, she used to be thinner back in the day. looks like she puffed up a little bit.
I hate to be critical, General, but I wish the hell your ROS had something to read. I am no where near Dallas but if I were, there is nothing in the review that would entice me to go see this girl! On the positive side glad you enjoyed the session!
yo solemates62 what you said is correct. this is my third review. tom clubs could do better justice to this ts. thanks cage 196. i had not found ant info. on her. solemates i have always considered oklahoma to be really north texas. why not move to texas so you have better chances to righteously enjoy yourself.
Thanks for the review GF,

Gia's has an excellent reputation. I saw her probably a couple of years
ago and at that time, she was a little heavier than her pics, but it was
still an excellent session. She had beautiful long black hair.

Gallery: http://imgbox.com/g/xejUzOs0NN
yo solemates62 what you said is correct. this is my third review. tom clubs could do better justice to this ts. thanks cage 196. i had not found ant info. on her. solemates i have always considered oklahoma to be really north texas. why not move to texas so you have better chances to righteously enjoy yourself. Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
Thanks, General! I may just do that!