Sugarland?

Having never been to this area, I am wondering if there are any particular places I should avoid, or are there any that are recommended?

Thanks

Meg
Bus stations - anywhere near the greater Houston area.
Its a safe area. Houston pool don't have jurisdiction and Sugarland/Stafford police don't typically WASTE their resources chasing minor victimless issues
Welcome to the Hinterlands! I don't have any practical advice as I've never "bumped into anyone" out this way.

There's relatively new lodging @ Hwy 6 & 90. Not much to do when you're not working, though. Well...the mall, maybe...

Good luck!
Sugarland? I do believe that is where the "Pirate's Cove" is,
shit that may be your destination.
Its a safe area. Houston pool don't have jurisdiction and Sugarland/Stafford police don't typically WASTE their resources chasing minor victimless issues Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I would disagree on that from experience.
are there any that are recommended?

Thanks

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Here you go sweetie...

http://www.sugarlandtownsquare.com/

It's a nice area, my hood is all good

btw, LOVE the avatar
Sugar Land cops have some cars outfitted with license plate scanners for instant reading of plates and pulling up outstanding warrants, etc. They also have some similar cameras mounted around city hall

they are trying to potray themselves as the all American home town, so they may not be as welcoming if they suspect something is going on.
Sugarland? I do believe that is where the "Pirate's Cove" is,
shit that may be your destination. Originally Posted by bestoralntexas

Hitler lives in Sugar Land.
Its a safe area. Houston pool don't have jurisdiction and Sugarland/Stafford police don't typically WASTE their resources chasing minor victimless issues Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

i will disagree along with LD, thats were i was busted before i left, NOT A GOOD AREA