Just a no show, nothing to see here.

Really just posting this so it shows up when people search for her, but I went to her location and she just ignored me. Wasted a good 45 minutes waiting around, and we had just set up the appointment 30 minutes earlier! So if you set up with her, you risk wasting a drive, and I wouldn't wait around for too long if she doesn't respond.

Phone: 816-335-8932

http://kc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/big-...ckers/12521703
Big Rack Attack ✨ 8O InCall ✨ Naughty Knockers - 38
Posted: Monday, August 1, 2016 3:33 PM
•• ••
Tired of bad service & rushed time? Well I`m here to show you

No otherS can compare to the genuine,real, sensual, sexy, Brazilian mixed bombshell that is ME!!

If your feeling lonely & want some great company, come have a fun time and let me ease your mind!

All My Pics 100% Real guaranteed!
CALL 816.335.8932
Some other posts say she might be a provider who went by Sophia also used this number: 816-548-8390 . This is the only review I could find with her current phone number; I don't have PA right now so I don't know what is in the ROS: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=17...highlight=8932
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material Originally Posted by BigDeal
Careful, BigDeal... You're starting to sound an awfully lot like OneMule...

But... he is accurate, Legend... two BIG RED flags... unverified BP and an $80 incall. First use the big head before letting the little one dictate your moves. Good luck, buddy...
Moved from Alerts.
Careful, BigDeal... You're starting to sound an awfully lot like OneMule...
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Your right thanks for slapping me....I got so excited to use my copy and paste I forgot who I was for a minute....carry on
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material Originally Posted by BigDeal
Ack, sorry. I wasn't sure where to post it.