Lack of quality clients

I look on here frequently when I do visit Austin and see guys complaining about the lack of in shape, young providers and how some girls are not really into what we're doing. HOWEVER the grass isn't green on the other side AT ALL. Just how in the world do you guys want the best service from a damn near close to super model looking perfect chick but want to lowball and pay back page prices. Just dosnt mix. And kills me how specific guys get with I want this and that. And want to squeeze in Things that are not on the menu ( which dosnt really bother me as long as you respect my stated price) ...then want to hit you with the "oh I only have this much , is that ok? ...oh and let's not forget to put in "if you change your mind you have my number" -_- And my favorite *want to extend the session to the hr when dosnt have the correct amount for the half hour*...blows my mind every freaking time ! You get what you pay for.
hell girl !
im classy as fuck
i cant even shit, unless theres blue water in the bowl !!
Remember Hazel,

Half of us are "deplorables", the other half is what you describe.
Nah, nah, nah
These never end well!
Yeah. Probably not the best way to attract new clients. I have been in and out of this biz. I have to say, when you leave for a while and go back to working a "regular" job, you become a lot more greatful for these gentlemen. There are a lot of providers to choose from. I feel grateful for the safe, sane, clean cut clients that choose to spend their hard earned money on me. I get irritated with some of the nonsense and lack of respect during correspondence, but overall these guys are pretty nice. Count your blessings.
You can leave then? No? Didn't think so.
I'm stating what I have observed ..Could really care less about your negative comment^^ shoo fly . And I have since this post gotten text from hobbyist that understand what I'm saying so if are "grateful" for being treated in that way ....you and me.congratualtiins here will have a good time. Me however will spend time with hobbyist that understand my pint of view. No need to answer back
Not a thread for providers to earn brownie points with hobbyist by attacking me..Just stating my opinion.dont like it you don't have to comment. I wouldn't want any new clients if they act in such ways that I described above is all I'm saying. Because I have seen plenty that respect what I ask and return get the best service possible
I'm an ok lick, so I have been told

IB
understand my pint of view. Originally Posted by Hazelmontana0021
Was that tequila or vodka?

dont like it you don't have to comment. Originally Posted by Hazelmontana0021
You do realize you posted on a discussion board, don't you?
Yes I know I posted on a discussion board and I also knew a grammar teacher would come about as well...any more questions?
I basically was hoping someone would offer their opinion as to why is that so...but I knew spell check was coming from a couple of Eccie grammar teachers ...as well as a couple of negative nancies. But hey still going to state my opinion weather you like it or not.
This part of the game has been the same for years and years,, some girls try to get paid without doing much of anything and some guys try to get more without paying more. Nothing really you can do but weed them out as you go. Find you a good stable of guys you like and they like you, give them great service and they will repeat and repeat.. for me the 'old days' 2001-2008 or so, I had about 10-15 gals all I had to do was text, call or PM and within hours usually it was nekkid time!!! but that took me a lot of trial and error... again its just part of the game we all play.
See there now that was the type of response I was looking for ....