Tears from the Pillow guy!

Moron Mike Lindell announced on the Steve Bannon show, that Fox News has decided to drop the my pillow guy. He didn't say why, but apparently Mr Lindell is going to go back to selling his shit on QVC, or some other non mainstream method.

Sadly, his pillows aren't the problem. It's his stupidity of following Trump down a rabbit hole and his political ramblings. The guy fucked around and found out. He'll be bankrupt by Dominion soon enough.

Why do MAGA ppl risk their entire life's fortunes and liberty by following the pied piper of lies??

The conservatives and their media channels love bashing 'woke' Leftist ideologies who are under scrutiny or political pawns, but funny how they soon Mike L will be a low level coffee boy nobody ever heard of before.
I was thinking fox had already stopped airing his ads?
Gotta add here. His pillows are the best. I think Walmart also canceled the pillow guy.
Mike owes money to Fox is the reason they dropped his ad. They said he pays his bills they will run the ads once again.
Mike owes money to Fox is the reason they dropped his ad. They said he pays his bills they will run the ads once again. Originally Posted by Cody69
... Good. ... Surely glad we got THAT settled.

And happy to see Cody watching FOX.

### Salty
They are good pillows, but the guy is a bigot.

Mike owes money to Fox is the reason they dropped his ad. They said he pays his bills they will run the ads once again. Originally Posted by Cody69

Sounds like he got his advice from a cultist's playbook. No surprise they dropped him.

If you are crazy, it is always in your best interest to keep quiet. Not unless you have so much money that you can cover up your stupidity.. I'm sure there are celebrities out there that are even more unhinged, but they keep quiet so you never find out about them.
Yep, which means they won't be running his ads anymore. That fool has no money to spend on ads, and he won't have ad money anytime soon. Another trump disciple who has failed at life.
Moron Mike Lindell announced on the Steve Bannon show, that Fox News has decided to drop the my pillow guy. He didn't say why, but apparently Mr Lindell is going to go back to selling his shit on QVC, or some other non mainstream method.

Sadly, his pillows aren't the problem. It's his stupidity of following Trump down a rabbit hole and his political ramblings. The guy fucked around and found out. He'll be bankrupt by Dominion soon enough.

Why do MAGA ppl risk their entire life's fortunes and liberty by following the pied piper of lies??

The conservatives and their media channels love bashing 'woke' Leftist ideologies who are under scrutiny or political pawns, but funny how they soon Mike L will be a low level coffee boy nobody ever heard of before. Originally Posted by eyecu2
They are good pillows, but the guy is a bigot.

Sounds like he got his advice from a cultist's playbook. No surprise they dropped him.

If you are crazy, it is always in your best interest to keep quiet. Not unless you have so much money that you can cover up your stupidity.. I'm sure there are celebrities out there that are even more unhinged, but they keep quiet so you never find out about them. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

i actually bought one of his pillows. i was curious how good they were. nothing more than that. nothing to do with his politics

it wasn't a bad pillow but not for me. too firm and no way to adjust the firmness.

that's FOX's stated reason. if true then it's just business not politics
... Good. ... Surely glad we got THAT settled.

And happy to see Cody watching FOX.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Mike means well, he is funny. He is in the wrong business, he should be in comedy.

I am very open minded. I watch all news, cult news groups like fox, the news groups that give the truth news like ABC, CBS, NBC News groups that I have watched live news and they seen it like I did. Jan 6th was the prime example. Sakty, you need to try one time, you maybe shocked of what the real story is.

Good Day