How can a man make his dick bigger?

I googling like crazy to see if this dick enlargement shit works.
My friend came over last night and I don't know what he did but his dick went from average to magnumxl. He won't tell me what he did and I declined fucking him.
I'm thinking it could have been a penis pump or saline shots? It was really weird.
The have these shots for men that have had their prostates removed, not sure what is in them. They give themselves a shot before having sex and it makes them big and rock hard.
Not sure if a average guy can get it.
You declined banging him because his dick was too large?

I thought ladies preferred bigger dicks.

To go to that trouble, but then only to be declined for it must be demoralizing as hell!

. . . Oh, the humanity!

To go to that trouble, but then only to be declined for it must be demoralizing as hell!
. . . Oh, the humanity!
Damn! Another Male Urban Legend Shot to HELL!!!
I prefer normal size ones.

i hear that if u tie yourself to a tree... and then tie a rope from your cock to a truck. Then have a really angry SO step on the gas in the truck... it can add a few inches to your cock. LOL!!

LOL Seriously.. who cares about the size. The G spot is only 2 inches in... its not about how long or how thick it is.. its about that u have at least 2 inches and a nice curve.

. . . Oh, the inhumanity!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
there fixed that.
It takes times, and if one is not overweight, one won't see much difference, but losing weight can increase one's dick size. I know, you're talking about something else, but I felt like posting.
I'd prefer a restless tongue over a huge dick.
Love your sig line! Beck-Loser, great song!

N-E WAY..... some guys are growers and some guys are showers. I have been pleasantly surprised by a few growers! I love men of all shapes and sizes, but the ocassional MAGNUM (orXL) man is a very special and tasty treat!
  • Dawgs
  • 09-22-2012, 11:11 AM
I prefer normal size ones.

i hear that if u tie yourself to a tree... and then tie a rope from your cock to a truck. Then have a really angry SO step on the gas in the truck... it can add a few inches to your cock. LOL!!

LOL Seriously.. who cares about the size. The G spot is only 2 inches in... its not about how long or how thick it is.. its about that u have at least 2 inches and a nice curve. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
My ATF always told me I had the perfect curve.
  • Dawgs
  • 09-22-2012, 11:14 AM
I'd prefer a restless tongue over a huge dick. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I'm not known for being hung but I am known for being well tongued.
I'd prefer a restless tongue over a huge dick. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
0 for 2...and an empty wallet....that explains a lot.
I tried this stuff called "Mr Big Creme" said to rub it on my dick and it would get bigger but my hands just got bigger!
I'm thinking it could have been a penis pump or saline shots? It was really weird. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Maybe it came from a donor bank?
I tried this stuff called "Mr Big Creme" said to rub it on my dick and it would get bigger but my hands just got bigger! Originally Posted by jtotheg
next time, wash your hands to get that stuff off and your hands won't look bigger.