Manscaping

How many guys here "manscape" and how do the ladies prefer their men?
I have landing strips ... currently bases on the runway pattern of Chicago O'Hare.
I need it a little trimmed ... when I go down I dont want to get confused by not knowing if I want to suck your dick or give it some corn rows...
LOL Eva Shaved and smooth ..

benefits of Manscape..
A lot of hair around the base of your penis can make your penis look shorter. Trimming may make your penis look bigger. It may also increase sensitivity around the base of your penis.

I have been trimming all of my body hair now for 18 years and when I say all I mean all
  • klutz
  • 09-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Every once in a while you meet a girl who cant handle a stubbly crotch area... they say the short hairs hurt their pussy... but I've only heard this like 3 times out of the 100's that I've done this with... and the only position you really miss out on is cowgirl.
I like it nice and trimmed at least.
A trimmer set to number 1 gives a short, but soft yard. Set to zero (no attachment) gives an almost bald appearance, but is still soft.
I shave extensively down there every week and the day before each appointment.

Anybody see the Californication scene when Charlie tries to shave after one of his 100 makes a comment about how hairy he is?
Funny shit.
I love a clean shaven or trimmed man yum nothing better.
I shave the base of the shaft and maybe an inch around it and just scissor clip the rest. . . . . .and shower and fastidiously wash that area either just before I leave for the appointment, or after I get there.
I like my trimmed yard.
I keep the bush low cut for easy access and the boys shaved most lady seem to like it over the over grown look.
Shaved or trimmed...a bush is a massive turn off for me.
I keep the tree & stones shaved and clear cut the meadow around them.