shooting at palace inn

There was a shooting at the palace inn at the 13000 block of westheimer early this AM. Supposedly a man took a woman back to room when 2 guys barged in with weapons and tied him up and then shot and killed him.. Sounds like a backpage or craiglist biatch setting a dude up.
Wow, scary! Poor gentleman, not to mention his family finding all this out.

Seems like this should be an alert.
I found this... Red roof Inn, 7 am

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...er-3902115.php

Where did you see the PI story?
  • linux
  • 09-28-2012, 01:54 PM
why tie him up if they were going to shoot him anyway? tied up...and shot in the head...but he makes his way to the hotel clerk?

I hope he recovers.
Crazy story...
Yikes.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=8828085 Originally Posted by linux
Tried finding it couldn't thanks. That is really f**** up that happen to him. Yall guys really need to be careful out there. Who know where he found this b******. I would take this as a warning for you guys that browse bp of cl or sc you never know who you are dealing with.
Wait, wut?!

This sounds like WAY more than a typical robbery. This sounds more like an execution.

The odd part is, that because they didn't actually finish him off, riddle him with holes, and used the chick to help, that maybe this wasn't. This whole thing is odd. Half of it says it could've been any one of us, the other half of the story says it was personal.

CHL, deadbolt, and doorchain, ijs.

Either way, that's fucked up, but I wish we knew more.
Where in the head does one get shot where you get up and walk away? Did they shoot him in the mouth, nose, ear, or purposely shot grazing the head as a warning? They could have used a .22 caliber, which could also account for why the guy didn't die. A .22, shot from anything from point blank range, is going to ricochet the moment it hits bone. My cousin shot his brother in his high chair, accidentally, with his dad's loaded .22 when he was a child. He was 4 playing cowboy, not knowing he had a real, loaded gun The bullet went in above the eye, ricocheted down, damaging the eye, hit the cheek bone, then ricocheted out under the jaw and through the 2 yr. old's shoulder and out his back. A .22 shot point blank, pressed against the head execution style, would probably go in and bounce around inside the head, resulting in fatality. Then again, the three involved don't strike me as the brightest of thieves. Even if they had killed the guy, they probably left a ton of finger prints and other evidence behind. Whatever went down, at least the guy is alive. If it was personal I don't think he would be.
crazy......glad it was a small caliber gun. or just blessing in disguise
That shit cray.
That's why police get worse during times like this... election year and a recession. The criminal element gets worse.
this is a horrible story.
Where in the head does one get shot where you get up and walk away?

A .22 shot point blank, pressed against the head execution style, would probably go in and bounce around inside the head, resulting in fatality.

Whatever went down, at least the guy is alive. If it was personal I don't think he would be. Originally Posted by surcher
#1. It happens, periodically. A .22 would probably be for personal reasons.
#2: If up against the head there would be a gas release into the wound and contact burning. It would probably not "rattle" around.
#3: They probably hauled ass thinking it was a done deal with one round.

It's been awhile, but I recall a report of a round hitting a guy in the head, deflecting off his skull bone and sliding around under the skin and then exiting. Also, years ago there was a little girl who took a .357 round pass through her head and the surgeons patched her up ... years of rehab .. but she lived ... in Florida.

Gunshot survival rates often depend on EMS response times.

But the OP said he was "killed" ... the news reports do not confirm that. How does the OP know?
I'm curious, since they know the color and plates, and that the occupants are armed and dangerous, why don't they give out more information to the public about the 2004 Saturn?

A tip from a citizen might lead to getting these people off the streets and in jail sooner.
Yeah I had a friend get shot in the head three months ago over a girl while he was sleep. But he woke up and there was a tussle and he ended up getting shot it went in thew his cheek bone and traveled up but its still in and he lived.