Ok. eating weird food again. .

OK . I know I'm gonna get In trouble with 2 of the guys for posting this stupid post. But .... I'm eating weird...comfort food again . Tonight is Taco Bell . Ha ha. Why ? Because I'm not gonna make Meat loaf at home and mac and cheese and salad like a good little girl should . I worked through lunch . wink. I'm just hungry for something good and fast .... and eating tacos in my car is not very classy .... damn..it...but sometimes a girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do . I lost weight this year in the hobby and my personal life .. so starting tomorrow no taco bell . Except one time per week . Ha ha ha. And i gotta work out next week too !!
Ok. Yall...tell me your - food cravings/ jokes tonight . And Old Sarge . No pics!!!! You're grounded ! ! ! Lol . love... Naughty .
I have a habit of eating pillows at times.

But I also like the following things . . .
Wow.....my kinda girl. hehe
I crave sushi and sashimi while I am at work and also good Thai food.
.... and eating tacos in my car is not very classy .... damn..it...but sometimes a girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do . Originally Posted by Naughty Jill
Speaking of not classy ways to eat tacos...
Old Sarge. I told you . You were grounded . Lol . But just for fun . I wanted to see your link. But it won't let me click on it. I can't open it. It better not be the Cheetos...women . I'm warning you !!! > > Jill.
And where is Knotty? Oh right !! In his recliner doing bad things !!!! Lol !!!
I think knotty likes peanut butter. ....
I wanna eat peanut butter with Knotty !!! Wait . I didn't mean it like THAT!!!! heh. heh. Lol.
You should see what I can do with peanut butter and a teaspoon of honey ....add a man. ... I should film it . Absolutely sinful. Probably criminal. (I should shut up now. Lol )
I want to see Naughty Jill.