Wrong forum, but don't know where else to post

I just received word that Betty Wow passed away on Wednesday. This is a painfully sad situation. I have never given real thought about the lives of those who have helped me satisfy many desires I have, and what led therm in this direction. It is too late for me to apologize for my selfishness to Betty, but not to you. Please accept my sincere apology. For those of you finding yourself losing hope, please seek help from those who DO love you.

Edit by Pistolero to protect real world info.
Moved from welcome forum and locked per Guideline #32.

#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.
We became aware today that this was a false report.
:facepalm:

Well done...moron...
Did y'all hear it from Russ?
Oh wow, who ever told you that is out of line for that..
Just have been made aware of this. The OP and I had become close friends and I text him regarding my MOTHERS passing. He thought that someone was texting him the notification about me from my phone; and while it was an error, It was very thoughtful of him to show respect and care.
Please be considerate of him and respectful to me and anyone experiencing a loss
And to wake up, thank you for reassuring me u are a total fucking ass n please find what u hate about yourself and deal with it, you manage to call ppl names and say rude shit even on an unbelievably kind post, mistake or not
Everyone else, thank you
  • Trey
  • 10-16-2015, 01:24 PM
I thought you did yourself in. Happy you're alive and sorry about your mom I know that's gotta be a tough one.
Terribly sorry both for your loss and the misunderstanding, Betty. Glad to know you are still with us, and my sympathy during your grieving. The pain you feel now will be alleviated by time and fond memories recalled.

Away

I cannot say and I will not say
That she is dead, she is just away.
With a cheery smile and a wave of hand
She has wandered into an unknown land,
And left us dreaming how very fair
Its needs must be, since she lingers there.
And you, oh you, who the wildest yearn
From the old-time step and the glad return,
Think of her faring on, as dear
In the love of there, as the love of here.
Think of her still the same way, I say;
She is not dead, she is just away.

-- James Whitcomb Riley, Irish-American poet
And to wake up, thank you for reassuring me u are a total fucking ass n please find what u hate about yourself and deal with it,
....... Originally Posted by BettyWow
worth the price of admission right there
I never did like Wakeup no how
Sorry about your mom Betty.

Now I wonder when my numbers up who will let Eccie know? You gotta know a funeral where a bunch of hookers randomly show up would be awesome.
The hooker that kills me will probably report it to eccie.
My sincere condolences Betty.
Just have been made aware of this. The OP and I had become close friends and I text him regarding my MOTHERS passing. He thought that someone was texting him the notification about me from my phone; and while it was an error, It was very thoughtful of him to show respect and care.
Please be considerate of him and respectful to me and anyone experiencing a loss
And to wake up, thank you for reassuring me u are a total fucking ass n please find what u hate about yourself and deal with it, you manage to call ppl names and say rude shit even on an unbelievably kind post, mistake or not
Everyone else, thank you Originally Posted by BettyWow
So sorry about your mother, my condolences to you and your family.