Browsing for an appointment?

Gentlemen (and ladies please feel free to respond),

I am curious, what day of the week do you most frequently browse the ads to book an appointment?

Thanks!
Xo, KB
Early In the morning, 7 days a week I think.
Other than that It would depend on the guys schedule ....
Only the ones that end in "y"
  • mr666
  • 10-19-2015, 11:13 AM
Wednesday, Thursday , and Friday.
I look at ads everyday, basically. If there's someone I'm interested in seeing, I'd ask for her requirements for screening and send info afterwards. That way, the first step would be handled when I actually make the appointment(which could be as early as an hour or as late as a few weeks when our schedules align).
Only the ones that end in "y" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
GlobeSpottery
Happy threAD hunting!!!
So is there a difference between the days the ads are browsed and the days booked? IE, look on Tuesday for Thursday fun?
  • mr666
  • 10-19-2015, 12:01 PM
That's what I do at times. Considering slow response times and horrendous TCB and screening skills. Not to mention lousy response times on my references.
That's what I do at times. Considering slow response times and horrendous TCB and screening skills. Not to mention lousy response times on my references. Originally Posted by mr666
Latin agencies provides quick response.
everyday
I mostly look on the weekends and book the next weekend. Because not all girls will do a threesome with me and my hubby. Which I understand. So sometimes I need a few days to find someone. That's why I try to start early. So many girls tho yum ��
  • R.M.
  • 10-19-2015, 03:42 PM
Happy threAD hunting!!! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Like the ones you write on a regular base.
Like the ones you write on a regular base. Originally Posted by R.M.
  • cr76
  • 10-19-2015, 04:03 PM
Gentlemen (and ladies please feel free to respond),

I am curious, what day of the week do you most frequently browse the ads to book an appointment?

Thanks!
Xo, KB Originally Posted by Karrie Brennan
to quote Steve Martin: in the morning, after breakfast, before lunch, during lunch after lunch, in the afternoon and early evening, then in the evening, late night, before bed, oh and if i get up in the middle of the night and after my morning shower.

Latin agencies provides quick response. Originally Posted by PaulWalker
yes they do.

ThreAD's can be fun if done the right way.