Newbies and The Ladies that Love Them

It's been a while since I've posted this thread and don't want to pass along bad information.

I'm not newbie friendly or willing to see gents with outdated references, but as a professional, when one contacts me I try to refer a couple of ladies who are willing to work with him. My list of these ladies is a few years old and I'd hate to keep referring a gent somewhere if the provider is no longer around or willing to see them.

So, which ladies are willing to see newbies?
I like seeing newbies.

Nice topic, Laura.
I will at times.
I do ..
I love breaking them in.
Great thread Laura!

I'm not Newbie friendly, but would gladly send them a Newbie Friendly list!
Other texas cities have a sticky newbie friendly provider list. Has that been tried here before? Just wondering.
I loveeee newbies!
I gladly see new clients who don't have references with alternative verification.
Other texas cities have a sticky newbie friendly provider list. Has that been tried here before? Just wondering. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
We don't use helpful stickies here. Not sure why, but we don't. Good thought, though.
There's so many ways to screen newbies so MmmmMMMmmm bring on the fresh meat!
Thank you ladies for responding.
I'm newbie friendly I would love to be added to the list
There's so many ways to screen newbies so MmmmMMMmmm bring on the fresh meat! Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
All us guys are just "meat". I'm triggered. Where's the nearest Safe Space.
All us guys are just "meat". I'm triggered. Where's the nearest Safe Space. Originally Posted by Billogoods
I have a few warm safe spaces ... 3 actually .