Name: Blue
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, LFK, DFK,HJ,BBBJ X2,Nuru,FIV, Clitoral play, BBBJCIM .... conv (sort of)
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: tiny, FOP sexy and pretty. Does not speak English very well, and has been here for a very short time … 4 day at Blue when I saw her she said,5-1 or 2, maybe 100 lbs soaking wet, very nice, firm B cups, eraser size nipples, firm ass, very small, but plenty to enjoy
Recommendation: Yes
good review Gandalf..

Lexy is as sexy as sexy gets! throw in "compliant", and you have a Hell of a good time!
Good review Gandalf, confirmation of the good looks and great service of Lexy!
one of us should go see Lexy, and pose as a "Compliance" Officer.. it would be fun to see what she does with a Nightstick
Tenderized nightstick!!!
Tenderized nightstick!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
"beat it 'till it's tender"..

I read that in a cook book once, I misunderstood the instructions.. my dick was sore for 2 days, LOL

Lexy is a lot of fun.. some guys may see "sweet" and "compliant", and get an idea that she is subservient and non-involved. absolutely not.. Lexy is very engaged in a session, but she is focused on YOU
Lexy is just outstanding -- totally dedicated to our pleasure and both flexible and knowledgable about how to achieve it.

It's truly a conundrum as to who among the galactically great group at Blue to see next!!!
That’s how it is done. Good review.
That’s how it is done. Good review. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
this is the way we roll..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15gx-_SAnnw

Gandalf and myself know how to pick them
Flexible!! words to live by....
I saw Lexy in the hall today as I was checking out the new girl; there are so many great options that a premier provider like her can inadvertently slip through the cracks.

Thanks for reminding us of her greatness, Gandalf; I think she'll be my next (re)conquest!!
I want in on some of those options. Lexi sounds very sexy. Who else at Blue is sweet and compliant?
Nobody else?
Well ok then. Lexi it is. Sign me up

I want in on some of those options. Lexi sounds very sexy. Who else at Blue is sweet and compliant? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Question: Sweet and compliant at Blue?
Best answer: All of them.
I would like to meet Lexi also.