Georgecam is bad news

Yes he’s a troll and been banned on here a couple times as VADC or eng.. oh2 - for harassing and threatening me and other providers (a couple in MS or MD) he will find person info as he worked for a branch of govt. my mom died and he used her death as a way to Fuck with me when I’m having a tough time. I am a good person and he is delusional and unpredictable. Please ignore him and don’t see him. He is scary and tricked me to find out where my incall is. He won’t go away. I’m certain I’ll get my inbox full of nasty messages from him but I can’t sit and watch him be a DICK and try to Fuck with people cause he’s sad and lonely.
Why don’t you report him up the mods? That’s what others do. His use of multiple handles is a serious threat to a providers safety
I have
Thanks for letting us know hon. I wish you would have put this in the ladies area though, as now he'll just make a new handle.
Thanks for letting us know hon. I wish you would have put this in the ladies area though, as now he'll just make a new handle. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
I need everyone to know! Not just ladies. I don’t know the site well and just needed to address what a serious issue I’ve had.
WTF? Not again, another one linking me to eng. now it is by the provider I met. I still don’t know who eng is and I don’t give rat’s ass about eng.
I have inquired vadc in oh2 and I can tell you I am not him. I have exchanged messages with him in our home, after reading his crazy long ass rants about you, to find out about you. My curiosity got better of me and still decided to book an appointment with you. I heard your side of story during our session and I heard his side of story in oh2. I know how he fucked you up and how you fucked him up.
Just to remind you who I am, you asked me bunch of stock market question to invest with your hobby money and I gave you financial advice for free; because You were about to listen or trust non-professional investor (boy friend or provider).
Just like I told vadc, I am sorry for whatever happened between you two but it appears you just fucked each other up in the lowest humanly way possible in the hobby. as for me, it’s just he said and she said. Good Luck to you and like I told you and others told you, go get your legs checked out. Looked pretty serious.
I am confused on your claims.
From your post, how did he tricked you find your address ? Are you claiming you two didn’t have arranged meet? or are claiming he got your address not from you and fucked you without any agreed exchange? Because you are almost insinuating a rape or unauthorized entry to your home. You should definitely report it authority and lock him up. It appears that you are playing Funny Monkey game that is playing in AMP post. Started by FunnyMonkey himself. Is he your boy friend or your pimp?
or are you making up a fairytale story or someone put you up to this? Maybe Funny Monkey?
Thanks for letting us know hon. I wish you would have put this in the ladies area though, as now he'll just make a new handle. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Pleas do. Some ladies, if they are still here knows me. Please posted warning there and let truths come out. Since OP has different agenda or vendetta.
Why don’t you report him up the mods? That’s what others do. His use of multiple handles is a serious threat to a providers safety Originally Posted by FunMonday
What member does on another site is the concern and business of that other site, not this site. She states actions on the other site. That's between her, him, and them.

If someone has sent her threatening pms o n here, then she should rtm them. We have received no rtms from her.
What member does on another site is the concern and business of that other site, not this site. She states actions on the other site. That's between her, him, and them.

If someone has sent her threatening pms o n here, then she should rtm them. We have received no rtms from her. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Just to clarify things, OP made threat to me when I first came here because of one post She messaged me first and responded. Then few days ago, I see this shit. I am not sure she is doing it or a Monkey put her up to this. Her story is way beyond for me to understand what or why. Her story is consistent or similar to what AMP promoter Monkeys have been saying and accused me of (FALSELY). Don’t give a shit about crazy puppet that sound so high on something.
Mmmmm....kkkkk
georgecam and eng do have similar accents, just an observation, that's all. On the other hand, eng was pretty cool from what I could tell
Interesting read��
Girl, thank you so damn much for posting this! I am one of the ladies he has been harassing from MS and I reside in Va
I could have sworn I just saw him commenting on another post