Fun at workplace

Am curious who has done it, who would do it , who would like to do it, and if not why not?

Lol

Duck
Many, MANY years ago, there were a couple of encounters I had in the workplace. I worked in a nursing facility and we would slip off to a linen closet or restroom. LOTS of fun!

Another time, at an insurance company, an IT guy and I would slip off into a seldom used stairwell. THAT one got a little risky as we ALMOST got caught a couple of times.

NOW? Don't think I would chance it...it's hot but it's VERY risky! LOL!

Of course, I STILL have that conference room fantasy...

Have YOU ever done it, Duck?
When I was 16, I worked at a grocery store. I made out with one of the cashiers in the freezer haha talk about hard nipples!
Then later that day, we went out back behind the store and fucked in the woods
I have a few times very exciting , as I work in a retail enviorment in Rockwall area. As a manager of this big box store it seems all co workers want to see if they can sleep with the boss first, lol. Some have, lol

duck
i've fuck in my office.... one of the best memories of my life... my beautiful girl was worried of leaving cuz she looked red and spaced out....

mmmmm... good memories...
I've seen all these movie. LOL.. I never have at office guess my closest similar encounter was when I was a counselor at a childrens camp I hooked up with a female counselor in the back kitchen area when the kids were all at the pool. I always think about an office romp but guess I'm not risking it.
Not in 20+ years. Before joining this firm I asked my soon-to-be former secretary to do one last favor for me and let me eat her out and, perhaps, suck my dick. At the end of my last day she came in and said she had a going away gift for me and hopped up on the top of my desk, pulled her skirt up and presented me with her pussy. Back then, shaved pussy wasn't the standard so I had a bushy one for dinner. She came and then went down on me. Good secretary!
I went to see this certain woman working on her massage license and talked her into a BJ and nice handjob in the little massage room at the school. Just a little partition between us and the room next door. Not exactly at work, but sort of.
Wow slowmover! THAT is HOT! School? Work? It's all about the same...

I know where YOU work and let's just say that I would LOVE to come "do it" with you at your business place...LOL!
I’ve managed to break in every office I’ve had except for my current one…. (still working on that – I haven’t given up hope yet!) … Come to think of it, in a previous office, I christened every room except the waiting room. Head’s up guys, the conference rooms with the glass walls? Make DARN sure you know the cleaning crew’s schedule!

Steph
Nope, never have. The thought has crossed my mind, but as I spent 20+ in the fleet the price was just too much. Had a guy on my last ship, been in for 12-13 years, got caught not only humping the help (big no-no in the canoe club), but lying to the brass about it as well (an even bigger no-no). He was given the bum's rush off the brow. We figured it up, that piece of ass cost him 1.3 million in lost income, pension and benefits!!!!! I do not care who you are, there is no piece of action worth that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And while the lustful thought may cross my mind now concerning work action, I still believe the price would be too high. I am content to either rub out a few knuckle-kids, or visit the lovely ladies here. And the ladies here are fair and lovely, a better bargain, and in general the potential to be a far less drama filled scenario than a work hump!
Living In My Workplace. You Don't Have To Wake Up Get Ready And Go Anywhere. It's More Comfortable & Inviting. I Like To Set A Very Sensual & Calm Environment To Help Relax My Clients. I Try & Please All My Clients The Very Best I Can. I Have Outstanding Client Reviews.
Check My Provider Reviews & Much Much More!!

http://dallasdani.com
http://preferred411.com/dallas/dani
http://dallasdani.wordpress.com/
In my current office, I am in a suite on the first floor and there are (7) co-workers in a suite on the second floor. I have asked my past ATF to visit on several occations at which time we were able to take advantage of my conference table, deck, and assorted chairs. It was really great to strip naked and move around hearing people moving in the hallways just outside the door. To bad my ATF has retired. Wish I could find a new one to relive the past.
In one of my old jobs a woman and I would sneak off into the stairwell and play around...I always got a nice bj out of it, with CIM... I miss those days!
I was going to TCC about 9 yrs ago.. Night classes. There was one nice looking older teacher I was taking some class from... She was nice.. Class was ending one night and I was the last one gathering my stuff up.. She asked me what I was going to do that evening. I said nothing just going home to relax. Now it was just us 2 in the class. I asked her what she was doing, she then shocked the shit out of me when she said, "I am going home so my husband can eat my pussy".... HOLY SHIT... I was just so taken aback... I almost did not know what to say.. She went over to the door and locked it. Said a few more dirty things, came over to me, dropped to her knees and blew me.. We did this almost every night for the semester. then never spoke again... wow