What was the approximate age of the oldest provider you've ever booked? What is the oldest age range you would pay for?

The oldest hobbyist thread got me thinking.

Of course most lie about their age but you have a pretty good idea of their approx. age.

I think my oldest was about forty. That was an exception to the norm. I would never book an age I could easily date in the civie world.
I'm in my forties and my general age range for providers is 25-40. Oldest one I've seen claimed 39 but was probably 45-48 . Still looked pretty good though.
At my age, a 50 would be good with me.
Oldest was 33. Preferred range is low/mid-20s to mid-30s.
One and the same 45 !
Plenty that claim to be in their 40's and are easily tipping the scale in their late 50's.

I never understood the whole lie about the age thing, I have always been proud of my age..but then again maybe because I don't look it.
dito with Rox...I am 50 and damn proud
{be proud of who you are if you still look good,flaunt it}
  • Sire
  • 10-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Oldest was probably right around 50, even though she listed that she was 42. She looked good for 50ish, and has great talent.
I admire and applaud all mature women who keep themselves looking good for their age. In fact they are the only ones I date in the civie world because I also do the same.

I guess for me, looking great in one's 40's and 50's is still worlds apart from looking great in one's 20's and 30's. Being in my early 50's I look 40 yet I still can't hold a candle to myself 20 years ago. There are unavoidably more lines, less skin elasticity, less muscle definition etc. No matter how much makeup and special effects for his new Conan film Arnold will never come close to passing as Conan again.
The younger hotties are the ladies I can no longer bonk in the civie world so therefore these are the providers I can justify paying for. No disrespect to mature providers.

I'm mature, single and fit so hooking up with fellow pre-seniors who look great for their age and who have also been around the BCD block is seldom a challenge. On top of that they usually insist upon paying for the meal.
Right on Dee. Older women are incredible and Dee Rain sets the standard. Glad she is here.

Tigerbeemer

dito with Rox...I am 50 and damn proud
{be proud of who you are if you still look good,flaunt it} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have but generally try not to book over 30. My proffered age rage is 18-25. I think I got conned once by reviews and go me a 40 yr old lady, been real careful since then.
To Rox and Rain:

Do it Ladies!

I know two providers in their 40's. One is self-assured, DDG, and sexual as Hell! The other is full of doubts about her age, DDG, but constantly upset about her future. Yikes!

Celebrate Yourself! Enjoy Yourself! Be Happy we made it this far and we can still F***!!

BTW I'm 67 and I just love everything about a woman.
So DallasRain, are you giving specials to us that are older than you ? I'm always interested in young ladies such as yourself.
I've only seen one provider over 26 once and it was the result of having seen her BCD since she was 18.

I booked a 24yo (per her ad) once in Dallas and when she showed up I almost choked. Said "Darlin.... I make it a point of checking an ID to make sure you are old enough to be here"... She smiled and said she was flattered, pulled out her ID showing she was a month shy of being 31.

I handed it back and said "Thanks..... But No Thanks"..... and sent her on her way.. 2 minutes later her driver was calling and 5 minutes later banging on my door.....

Hotel Security handled, I claimed I had NO IDEA why they were there and got moved to a new room....

I like fresh.... young...... limited mileage girls....
Whispers just go ahead and say I like strippers. LOL

The oldest I saw had to be in her late 50s and she had a smoking bod. Her skills bad ass, but was showing her age in her face.

So I take it you choked because you knew she was over 30. That is funny she thought you thought she was under 18.