I SURE MISS

MARIAN!!!
Never got to meet her she retired right when I was trying . Shit ! Which was before your join date wasn't it ? I tried 6/5/11 and p411 got no response , then shortly after that listing totally dissappeared .
  • Sire
  • 10-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Holy smokes! You can say that again!

Thanks for bringing it up.
So you put two n two together and figured out I been around much longer than my join date. Marian understood
G- great
F-fucking
E-experience

Marian could write a primer for the younger ones to learn from, and she did it ALL without posting one pic.
She came very highly recommended , I was disappointed .
Saw your title and was going to say Marian. I miss TIffany Doll more I was gonna try and see her weekly. She may have caused my Asian obsession.
I miss Marian to. Had some great times with her.
Hope that she is doing well and is happy.
I miss Marian to. Had some great times with her.
Hope that she is doing well and is happy. Originally Posted by Tatonka
+1 on her.. and another one.... Lilllyann
Damn, she was the best. Totally GFE. One that will be remembered.
Hers was the last Bachelor/Bachelorette party I assisted with. Some guy got himself a trophy.
Damn, she was the best. Totally GFE. One that will be remembered. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Yes Sir, she was one of the best!
I miss my dog Feo, i knows its been 6 years now, but why did she have to take him...
Tiffani Doll, Lilyan and Asian Ashley. Great times and memories. They fulfilled a lifelong Asian obsession.

I wish I'd met Marian .
I miss my dog Feo, i knows its been 6 years now, but why did she have to take him... Originally Posted by Martianman
You crack me up MM!