H.M.S. Intrepid.....Shit you don't hear about

Last night I heard from a booker about a session gone awry with one of her girls and a client...reminded me of some shit a buddy whom was a Navy pilot told me about seeing his friend fly into a cliff wall and another friend go straight into the ocean upon take off from the carrier....only to be run over and the entire plane getting chopped to pieces by the propellers......

Seems the provider and client were having a pre-sexshower and the client thought it would be amusing to pee on the provider.....she didn't find it amusing. Apparently it got a little physical because she refused to have sex after that and this asshole didn't like it. She's okay and that inebriated dipshit did not get his money back....the shit we never hear about
Like I told my daughter, all guys are assholes - it's just a matter of when he will show it.
Hmmm...is it weird that I LIKE to pee on people in the shower??
It's all in the way you ask
It's all in the way you ask Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
Ummm..note to self, ha ha.....
I like the way you think Taylor!
Like I told my daughter, all guys are assholes - it's just a matter of when he will show it. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
And how hairy, and dirty it is
You're supposed to wait till she is rinsing the soap out of her hair and her eyes are closed. Damn, I thought everybody knew that.
I would not get off on it; Taylor Long if it makes u like me better then maybe.LOL Love your photos
I would not get off on it; Taylor Long if it makes u like me better then maybe.LOL Love your photos Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher

Aww, I won't pee on you then baby hahaha
Hey... At least he did it while they were still in the shower, lol. I would've just told her to calm down and just rinse off. And Hey..... According to Madonna, peeing in the shower is a great cure for athletes foot!
We all need someone we can pee on, and if you want it, you can pee on me.
Like I told my daughter, all guys are assholes - it's just a matter of when he will show it. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
My daughter believes it. Wish I could change her mind. I want a guy to take the load off me.
It's all in the way you ask Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
Not me.