bad breath?

Just wondering how you ladies ( and guys too, I guess) handle it when the client has really bad breath, and keeps wanting to kiss? This is an issue that I have encountered on more than one occasion, and it is touchy. Any input?
OMG!! Yes... I have encountered this. It is VERY unpleasant. I am a smoker, therefore, I constantly have gum in my mouth. In addition, I carry a toothbrush and toothpaste with me at all times. Smelling (or tasting) like an ashtray is not attractive at all.
I just wish all were as self conscious about their breath, and personal hygiene over all.
The hobby experience would be a whole lot smoother.
Find a guy that brings a pack of your favorite gum for you and one for himself. He might be a total misogynistic pervert, but you'll both have fresh breath.

Tasting an ashtray is one thing. Making wild fucking tongue love with a girl's minty mouth can be such a turn on. I've heard a man's mouth that tastes good just leads to more tasting. He should know better.
  • jwood
  • 04-30-2015, 06:03 PM
Tic Tacs
Find a guy that brings a pack of your favorite gum for you and one for himself. He might be a total misogynistic pervert, but you'll both have fresh breath.

Tasting an ashtray is one thing. Making wild fucking tongue love with a girl's minty mouth can be such a turn on. I've heard a man's mouth that tastes good just leads to more tasting. He should know better. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
What A Fucking Saturday Morning that was!!!!!!!!
I just ask them to go to the bathroom and freshen up.....we are all adults. It's not that difficult.
I don't think there is a nice way to say it so I don't. But I will say for anyone reading this, other than the obvious like smoking, garlic, onions etc.. The worst breath you can have is bacterial bad breath which is caused by not flossing and not getting teeth cleanings.
It doesn't matter how much you brush your teeth or use mouthwash, it won't go away unless you floss regularly. Okay this is super gross but a dentist once told me that if you floss and the floss has any type of odor, that's likely what your breath smells like.
So, just a reminder, don't forget to floss!!
Just say... Oh great! You dine at the O by the smell of your breath... I love that!!

Or just politely say.... darlin... how about we use a little mouthwash first then we both will be nice and fresh.
Time to buy stock in Oral B
I just ask them to go to the bathroom and freshen up.....we are all adults. It's not that difficult. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Then you have guys turn into:

extra: Saw this while searching for a funny gif. Couldn't pass it up given the text someone added!!!

I ALWAYS bring my goodie bag to freshen up with!!!!! I want the Ladies to say....mmmm you taste so sweet...
That is why I have a bottle of mouth wash and fresh cups in my bathroom. It's a cue for everyone to help themselves.

:-)
Yikes...this is a toughie. This one is harder to deal with than the ball sweat issue I think...I really wouldn't know what to say, so I just turn my head usually and offer a side of the neck.
  • jwood
  • 05-01-2015, 09:51 PM
I don't think there is a nice way to say it so I don't. But I will say for anyone reading this, other than the obvious like smoking, garlic, onions etc.. The worst breath you can have is bacterial bad breath which is caused by not flossing and not getting teeth cleanings.
It doesn't matter how much you brush your teeth or use mouthwash, it won't go away unless you floss regularly. Okay this is super gross but a dentist once told me that if you floss and the floss has any type of odor, that's likely what your breath smells like.
So, just a reminder, don't forget to floss!! Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Everyday
I ask politely. No need to beat around the bush. No pun intended.
I am very self conscious of my breath, so i carry a travel bag with necessities to my dates.