Wtf is up with these text conversations that end in abrupt silence?

Why is it that I can be corresponding with one of you girls on text, and all of a sudden silence?

It is like you don't give a shit about anybody or your own business.
Sometimes the conversation may pick back up a day or two later, with some lame excuse, sometimes the silence is permanent. I just don't fucking get it.
They get laid to fuck... not text.....
Yeah, well the ttexts are just to arrange the time to fuck, nothing more is expected, but another text with a time to do it, or a no, I can't, whatever, I guess it's just stupid to think that would be common courtesy to just say something rather than just leave .
It's interesting you say that because what I believe is happening is
It's interesting you say that because what I believe is happening is Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
i get random texts from ladies, and try to make just polite convo . just a couple texts just to be courteous, rather than just ask "when can we fuck".
but if i dont make an appt by the 2nd text i get crickets
My guess is that you are not the only one they are talking too, they get confused, busy, pass out or the general wtf ever attitude. You see why I don't give a lazy hooker a pass. Welcome to my world.
I don't see any responses from you, provders.

I guess you think this is normal behavior, that should be tolerated without any complaints. I call bullshit. I'm losing interest in even trying to set anything up with anyone anymore. It takes as much effort to get a date with a hookers as a real girl, sometimes more. I think I might just give up. I'll go back to just sitting at home and watching TV every night. It may not be as fun, but it doesn't involve as much pain and fucking frustration.
Its called shitty TCB and girls get flames for it Alllll the time. Call the girls out and it'll change or your options of girls will change....also a lot of us gals with "on point" TCB sleep between 10pm and nowish which is likely the cause for our lack of response goodmorning and happy hobbying!
  • onei
  • 03-12-2017, 07:42 AM
I agree Ginger. Also there's a difference between lack of initial response and responding then crickets. If I text a girl late (I'm a night owl) and get no reply it doesn't really surprise me. If there's texts exchanged then silence I'll give one follow up text an hour or so later, giving the benefit of the doubt. If no response I move on. At that point I may or may not ever make another contact, depends on which head is in charge.
  • ztonk
  • 03-12-2017, 08:17 AM
Because her husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/roommate/mother walked in on them? And face it, many have a short attention span.

Its called shitty TCB and girls get flames for it Alllll the time. Call the girls out and it'll change or your options of girls will change. Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
No, it won't. I've had many ladies tell me over the years that if a client or potential client gets or appears too needy, or if he sets off her "Spidey sense" they just ghost him. Common behavior with young civvies as well.

Just move on... it's their loss. Persuing them will just cause you grief and aggravation in the long run.

z
Just curious Omni... Which hooker is chapping your ass?
Have you ever noticed how these text exchanges will often abruptly end on the top of the hour or half hour---hummmm, just saying.

Maybe they got busy with business, and don't have time to chat for a while. That's cool and what this is all about.
Most texts are usually pretty generic
Hey there. Wyd?
Im really horny tonight.
My name i never mentioned or anyrhing specific.
Im assuming alot of her regulars she puts in a group. Then sends out a mass text. Then picks who she will respond to
I've had many ladies tell me over the years that if a client or potential client gets or appears too needy, or if he sets off her "Spidey sense" they just ghost him. Common behavior with young civvies as well.

Just move on... it's their loss. Persuing them will just cause you grief and aggravation in the long run.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Yeah, you don't want to come off too needy or angry. Maybe take a little time off from hobbying to ask yourself why you're getting triggered. Maybe there's something else going on in your life that needs attention.