Dealing with the wusses that seem to exist solely to champion some whore.......

If you are fed up, annoyed by, mildly irritates or just want to fuck with the fake handles controlled by the whores or the truly spineless whore worshipers like Dev Null that choose to believe every thing a whore states here and tries to fight their battles for them, you need to realize they exist simply to try to champion whores....

The ones that were actually born with balls are seeking attention, affection, at-a-boys, "you are my hero's" and any other notice they can get from one of the whores.....

You can't affect posters like that any more than anyone has ever affected my postings with similar shit.....

What could impact them is reversing the attention they seek from the whores by heating things up for the whores they are championing..... you can draw to light their imperfections, highlight issues where they were negatively reviewed and bring attention to drama and conflict they create among each other or with other guys here.....

Like an alert thread about some whore that stole from one of the guys.... Or a NCNS thread about one of the whores.... When one of the wussified choose to jump in to defend their thievery bump a review or comment on one of the whore's threads with a link to the theft or NCNS giving greater visibility to their negative actions....

The whores don't want to lose business because of the wusses which is why they seldom comment choosing instead to either post from behind fake handles/mandles or encourage some wuss....

Ignore the wuss.... Deal with the whore.

Just something to consider....

It can be entertaining as well..
and then, sometimes, you're just looking for someone to fuck.. lol (didn't mean YOU specifically, as a collective).
If you are fed up, annoyed by, mildly irritates or just want to fuck with the fake handles controlled by the whores or the truly spineless whore worshipers like Dev Null that choose to believe every thing a whore states here and tries to fight their battles for them, you need to realize they exist simply to try to champion whores....

The ones that were actually born with balls are seeking attention, affection, at-a-boys, "you are my hero's" and any other notice they can get from one of the whores.....

You can't affect posters like that any more than anyone has ever affected my postings with similar shit.....

What could impact them is reversing the attention they seek from the whores by heating things up for the whores they are championing..... you can draw to light their imperfections, highlight issues where they were negatively reviewed and bring attention to drama and conflict they create among each other or with other guys here.....

Like an alert thread about some whore that stole from one of the guys.... Or a NCNS thread about one of the whores.... When one of the wussified choose to jump in to defend their thievery bump a review or comment on one of the whore's threads with a link to the theft or NCNS giving greater visibility to their negative actions....

The whores don't want to lose business because of the wusses which is why they seldom comment choosing instead to either post from behind fake handles/mandles or encourage some wuss....

Ignore the wuss.... Deal with the whore.

Just something to consider....

It can be entertaining as well.. Originally Posted by Whispers
Originally Posted by Observing
boring broken record.

OP

I agree with you.
I've already taken the policy against The WK's I deem have their favored whores.

That now goes for any whore championed by observing and saustin.
Dev Null knocks down some of the finest pussy on this board and writes reviews about it.
Period.
You OP,talk the big ride but don't deliver...
And how many have you riden and delivered on Ms. BSC?
I'll answer 0
And how many have you riden and delivered on Ms. BSC?
I'll answer 0 Originally Posted by rockerrick
OP brags 'bout all the hawt young thangs he slays.(no reviews)
I don't.
He mentioned Dev Null whose reviews speak for themselves.
Got that?

Well I can vouch for at least two, as I have been with them.
Surprise surprise non whores don't want to be reviewed on a hooker board.
Also have met his live in before.

You're up... who's vouching for you?
Well I can vouch for at least two, as I have been with them.
Surprise surprise non whores don't want to be reviewed on a hooker board.
Also have met his live in before.

You're up... who's vouching for you? Originally Posted by rockerrick
"non whores"
They took money/gifts to have sex with him and they're not "whores"?
And seeing that you are his little minion/bitch, your vouch is worthless.
Means a fuck ton more than yours!

Where's your vouches again girly?

Post up some of those BSC reviews of yours?
LMFAO.
Someone is upset that they are not getting their butt sex done to them

She certainly doesn't have tiger striping and wear more make up than Dee Snider of Twisted Sister.
The USUAL SUSPECTS!