A fantastic time with Jessica from BP, a pleaser indeed.

Date: 4/6/2011
Provider: Jessica from BP
Phone: 214-757-6836
Email Address: she has, just reply to her BP.
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ou-37/12858921
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Greenville/635
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, DATY, great experience.
Session Length: 30 mins
Fee: .60, I felt she deserved more for the awesome experience I had, but this is what I had on me in correct change at the time. Next time.
Hair Color and Length: Brunette below shoulders, I liked it.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks great and attractive. I loved the ass on her. Goodness! About 5’3” She’s a very nice woman in personality. I felt as if I could have a long casual chat with her. Her pics do good justice of her figure.
Recommendation: Highly recommended. I’ve been reading reviews after reviews, and I’m glad I chose this one. That one messy incall picture on her backpage ad does not apply lol.
Originally Posted by Thatdude
not much of a review. details?? What's the point of writing a review if you don't indulge the details. That's what a review is. A summary of what went down. How was the bbbj, the room, her personality, etc.
Interesting !
Just a FYI: You should use the "New Review" button and then a template will appear that you fill in. There is a section called "rest of the story" on that template which is only visible to Premium Access and the person who posted the review. That section of the review you posted has quite a bit more info in it.